Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dark

Members
  • Posts

    563
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dark

  1. Dark

    my poll

    McDonalds sux. In Greece we have Goodys and McDonalds are always empty.
  2. lol funny story man.
  3. I think that board need more forums, like a web polls or a rpg forum.
  4. I have 1 month till scool begins.
  5. Ummm...i live in Greece and i'm 14. What grade should i be?
  6. I can't see the image. Is the link ok?
  7. Dark

    Final Fantasy RPG

    I wanna be Squall.
  8. Happy bday man!
  9. My favorite moment is when Gokou shoots a powerful Kamehameha in Cell's face.
  10. Dark

    Woohoo!!!

    My favorite moment is in the end of ff7 when Cloud use his omnislash at Sephiroth.
  11. A black GC would be very cool.
  12. Gokou cuz he's cool and he can go SSJ4
  13. SSJ2, SSJ3 Goku
×
×
  • Create New...