Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dark

Members
  • Posts

    563
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dark

  1. My fav. sport is swimming. I would like to play hokey but i live in Greece.
  2. My Yahoo ID is surfer08us
  3. Snoop Dogg rulez!!!
  4. I've seen 1 so probably i 'll see 2.
  5. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Note: Don't view this using the AOL Browser or this will appear fragmented. Use Internet Explorer or something else. [IMG]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/gohanprototype3.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/QUOTE] Nice banner man...
  6. Ii Shenron
  7. SSJ4 Gogeta
  8. Yeah someone must stop this *******
  9. Yeah nice pics...
  10. My favorite games are: Final Fantasy 7 Resident Evil 2
  11. [SIZE=3]Happy B-Day!!![/SIZE]
  12. Nice freaky pics...
  13. Yeah nice site...
  14. Thunderbirds? What are you talking about?
  15. WOW!!! Nice pic!!!
  16. Cloud is the best...
  17. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]There all quite good, but I guess it some [I]could[/I] use a little improvment. Only a little... [/B][/QUOTE] I tottaly agree.
  18. I say Gameshark.
  19. SSJ3
  20. 1: What lies beneath 2: Evolution 3: The mummy returns 4: Scary Movie 5: American Pie
  21. Personally i like my avatar and i don't wanna change it...
  22. 7/10...
  23. I don't think stuff like dat. I just enjoy life...
  24. BraveHeart. This movie was filled with blood he he...
×
×
  • Create New...