[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]1)Son Goten goes SSJ.
2) Gokou goes Super Saiyajin 2 of course...
3) Vejita doesn't go USSJ.
4) Gokou reaches Golden Oorazu before SSJ4. [/B][/QUOTE]
i think dat Vegeta go USSJ but he don't use thiz level. Also THERE IZ [B]NO[/B] DBAF!!!!!!!!! It's az fake az Gokou SSJ5, SSJ6, SSJ7......
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]
Thanks for that. Now I'll just edit my message and delete yours... [/B][/QUOTE]
and post a new question....:flaming:
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]1. Gohan/Bulma...cant decide....
Im not sure on the rest.
Of course Bulma is like a technical genuis and all but Gohan scored like perfect everything on his Orange High School exams.
GOKU, uh uh hes a moron. (a cool moron) :) [/B][/QUOTE]
He iz not a moron! He iz just naive. There iz a huge difference between them....
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B]If Trunks went SSJ4, would he have purple or red fur? I mean, I know he has purple hair, but maybe Vegeta's DNA would change it? [/B][/QUOTE]
I think it ll be red...but thiz can't happen cuz Trunks iz 1/2 saiyan not a true one....
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]
yes, that's right, it is an unauthorised version, and it does suck, really bad.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Itz kinda exeptable dat an unauthorized verzion suck...