Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dark

Members
  • Posts

    563
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dark

  1. Welcome back Desert Shadow!:devil:
  2. I think dat both links don't work.
  3. Åßìáé äåêáôñéþí! This waz ma age in Greeks. I'm 13....
  4. TPM....iz very popular. I have heard dat u can't advertize a board either on your sig or in a forum. Someone sayz dat the guy at the top had 1.000.000 posts. The bad thing iz dat they re very strict there.
  5. Nope never heard of it....
  6. Pretty funny pic man!:laugh:
  7. Discordian?! I dunno...
  8. It izn't night for all of us. Here iz morning!:laugh:
  9. If i could live anywhere i'd live either in England, probably London, or in Canada.:devil:
  10. My fav db character iz Gokou and Krillin. They re both very funny in db.
  11. Goodbye Pretty Sammy cya next summer!
  12. Happy b-day Dementron and Ralph!
  13. welcome back Hbomb!
  14. Really stupid question...[SIZE=3]THERE IS NO SSJ5!!![/SIZE] no SSJ Pan, no SSJ5 Gokou. Some fake pics make you believe it?
  15. Offcourse Gokou! He's SSJ4!
  16. I like all rap songs.
  17. KO 1 KO'd 1(not with the same person) no injuries
  18. Nah i don't know no one from here in real life and is impossible 2 meet one cuz i live in Greece...
  19. Happy b-day Treble and Milliardo!
  20. I've got a male cat named Josh and a male dog named Vazeha.
  21. Ma house iz white.
  22. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Honestly, I think money is pointless. All it is is a piece of paper or metal given some value. I think the world would be a better place if there wasn't money. I mean, it would get rid of social classes and give everybody a place to live. Everybody could be supplied with what they want/need when they need it. Everybody would just do there jobs to help everyone else. Crime rate would plummet since there would be no need to steal or anything. I dunno, heres a bunch more stuff I havn't thought of yet.. What's your thoughts?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] No man without money the wolrd we would have chaos. With money we still have chaos (killers,robbers,warz etc) but in a more controlled way. Without money we will still have crime. Maniacs and rapers don't need money(as an object) to do what they do. I think that crime is goverments fault.
  23. I'd create my own anime but i don't think this will ever happen.:laugh:
  24. Dark

    Db Rpg

    I'll not post an update until i found two more members. I remember i still owe you the final round....
×
×
  • Create New...