[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]my problem isn't my friends sending me the junk emails, its the stoopid 'icky' email senders with emails that look like it would be a friends. .
We have outlook express also but its my mums email address, not mine, besides, hotmail has msn:D . .i'll just have to put up with it. . [/B][/QUOTE]
What [i]is[/i] MSN? Is it something like AIM? :rolleyes:
I don't have hotmail, I have the e-mail program "Outlook Express", and have my e-mail address's with [url]www.austarnet.com.au[/url] . :D I don't get junkmail, except for a newsletter that comes every week. :)
America is only up to the Johto Champion episodes? ..... Well Australia isn't that far behind..... We're just coming into them episodes.....
Two more years?! Wha?! Now that's a long time..... Why did the make Pokemon continue for so long? :rolleyes:
The school I [i]went[/i] to is here: [url=http://www.dshs.nsw.edu.au/]Dubbo South High School[/url]. It's pretty much the worst school I've ever gone too..... That's the reason I'm changing schools this year..... :p
Nope. :nope: Haven't yet, and I don't intend to as far as I'm thinking..... But I have slept with my shirt off during hot summers, since it gets really hot overnight here..... And if you haven't noticed, I'm a guy..... :p
I wouldn't say these are wierd really, just a coincidence (sp?).
My dad's birthday was once on the 09/09/99.
My brother was born on Valentines Day. (depends each year)
My other brother was born on Easter. (depends each year)
:whoops:
Well as far as I know, Time Travel lets Celebi go back in time? I'm not that sure, maybe Cruizr can help you there. All I know is that Celebi is the only Pokemon who knows it/can learn it, and it has something to do with time. :toothy:
Sure to change hey? Well, I don't think I'll be watching all of it if it does change..... And a new series comes out..... And I might get the GBA game..... But I've heard nothing of this stuff yet! So thanks for the help! :)
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]
Btw, can anyone think of a better text color? I spent a long time trying to find one that I liked, (that you can actually see) and this is the best I found:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Maybe you should try a lighter purple? Nice banner though! :)