Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Chaos

Members
  • Posts

    2604
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chaos

  1. [i]Blight did not move. He heard the humans before they even saw him. They were of no threat. The Devil Bot just stood, taking in the sight of the Rising Sun. His mouth twisted into a cocky smirk, as he heard the others slide to a stop in the ravine along side of him. His wings made a few beams of light rebound in their faces, making them walk closer to get a better veiw. One by one, they finally understood what he was: a Reploid.[/i] [b]Kojin:[/b] "A robot..." [b]Destyr:[/b] "Friend or foe?!" [i]Destyr cried that out, drawing one of his guns, barrel pointing for Blight's face. There was a minute's pause before Destyr lost it.[/i] [b]Destyr[/b]: "ANSWER ME GODDAMMIT!!! ANSWER OR I'LL FIRE!" [i]Blight still did not move. He continued looking at the Rising Sun, same smirk on his face. It was at this point that Destyr fired three rounds, but dropped his gun, reeling in shock along with everyone else, as Blight dodged them all, as if he were reenacting the Matrix. Blight turned, looking soully upon Destyr. He picked the foolish boy up, bringing him close to his face. Upon inspection of Destyr's feet, the others realised he was off the ground by a good six inches![/i] [b]Blight:[/b] "..........Cocky little sonnova b*tch. You need to realise something. When something of Mass Destruction is standing right next to you, you do NOT try and shoot it with puny projectiles. Or try to boss it around." [i]With that said, Blight tossed Destyr on the ground, hard. Destyr coughed for a bit, wiping the dust off of his face. He stood up, holding his gut, as he had the wind knocked out of him.[/i] [b]Blight:[/b] "I mean none of you any harm, as long as you don't do what that snivling little coward just did. You'll make it through the day if you don't cross me. But for now, who the Hell are you people, and what do ya want?"
  2. [size=1]Dementia is a brain disorder that seriously affects a person?s ability to carry out daily activities. Alzheimer?s disease (AD) is the most common form of dementia among older people. It involves the parts of the brain that control thought, memory, and language. Every day scientists learn more, but right now the causes of AD are still unknown, and there is no cure.Scientists think that up to 4 million Americans suffer from AD. The disease usually begins after age 60, and risk goes up with age. While younger people also may get AD, it is much less common. About 3 percent of men and women ages 65 to 74 have AD, and nearly half of those age 85 and older may have the disease. It is important to note, however, that AD is not a normal part of aging.AD is named after Dr. Alois Alzheimer, a German doctor. In 1906, Dr. Alzheimer noticed changes in the brain tissue of a woman who had died of an unusual mental illness.He found abnormal clumps (now called amyloid plaques) and tangled bundles of fibers (now called neurofibrillary tangles). Today, these plaques and tangles in the brain are considered hallmarks of AD.Scientists also have found other brain changes in people with AD. There is a loss of nerve cells in areas of the brain that are vital to memory and other mental abilities. There also are lower levels of chemicals in the brain that carry complex messages back and forth between nerve cells. AD may disrupt normal thinking and memory by blocking these messages between nerve cells.[/size] Sharks don't show any signs of deginerative brain disorders or brain cancer as they grow older. Within a multi-million dollar research center located in a secluded position underneath the waters of the pacific, approximately one hundred men and women, under heavy funding from the National Drug Association, strive to discover an effective treatment for Alzheimer's disease. Breeding a new generation of sharks with genetically engineered brains, these fish's enlarged brains will provide the right amount of a unique tissue needed to secure a miracle cure for Alzheimer's disease. [b][i]Your Mission[/i][/b] [i]Date:: 5/21/03 Time:: 7:21 AM Pacific Ocean, fifty-three miles northwest of Hawaii Outfited in wet suits, you are part of an elite rescue squad, sent to inspect troubling disturbances within the facility. The promise of a revolutionary treatment blended with the doctors' headstrong ambition for power, have produced the perfect formula for trouble: Five Gen 1s, and 7 Gen 2s are known to reside in the titanium-fenced surroundings. Only seventeen doctors are believed to be currently among the living based on recent transmissions. Communication with the base is difficult to maintain due to its position. Caged within titanium fencing, the facility will be difficult to penetrate. Due to impending danger, you will be equipped with standard handguns and shotguns. Caution is encouraged, due to the supposed fragile conditions of the facility. Thus, aggresive action will be limited and explosives will not be involved in this mission.[/i] Sign-Up Sheet:: Name: Codename: Age: Height: Weapons and Munnition: (Remember, small projectiles such as handguns and shotguns) Personality: Appearance: Squad History: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [b]Name:[/b] Neil Levia [b]Codename:[/b] Havoc [b]Age:[/b] 20 [b]Height:[/b] 6' 6" [b]Weapons and Munnition:[/b] Silenced .45 semi-automatic, Small 12-guage pump-action shotgun (Holds twenty-five rounds within itself); Ten extra clips for .45 with 15 rounds per clip, 75 extra shells on chest-belt. [b]Personality:[/b] Mostly silent out of battle. Once he engages in a fight, though, he's as if a demon, only looking forward to his next kill. [b]Appearance:[/b] Very muscular, rather thin for his height. Deep voice, filled with hatred. Under his wet suit, he sports a suit much like Majin Vegeta's, except black, and a bit thicker with arm sleeves down to his bicepts. He has the Chinese sign for 'Fire' printed on both of his wrists. [b]Squad History:[/b] Neil joined the Special Missions team two years ago, going right into duty, as he had ample training in ROTC throught middle and high school. A very well-known man for his methods of completing missions and for having the highest score ever in sharpshooting with a handgun.
  3. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=royalblue]Anyway, I guess Flash is in the air now...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Probably just got in the air, with how much time Customs takes... Then again, I don't think NZ's Customs are as thick as they are over here. What, with our "He has a plastic knife gift-wrapped in a box for his little army-fascinated cousin so we're gonna arrest him" current attitude... America sucks. :shifty:
  4. Thimoc, why do you insist on coming back? You know you're not welcomed here, so why bother? I'm sure there are a lot of other people with whom you can make mortal enemies with on other boards. Go bother them.
  5. [i]Blank watched the two on high, hovering in the air. His face was drawn with content, as he just wished the two would throw some punches or something of the sort. But it was now over; they walked their seperate ways. Blank's eyes trailed the Blue-haired Wonder, as he walked the long route around the outside of the arena. Blank touched down on the decaying soil, taking a wiff of the salty sea air that was only present on ground level. The sound of waves crashed against the shoreline, oh so far away, as the caws of gulls gave the setting a slightly relaxing essance. Blank was swift with his actions, stepping in pace with Blue after zanzokening next to him.[/i] [b]Blank:[/b] "Seems you found a friend." [b]Blue:[/b] "Oh really? I thought he was just making conversation." [b]Blank:[/b] "Haha... I guess. But Blue, I must ask you something... Emna... Is she still alive?" [b]Blue:[/b] "For the moment... But, if I fail, she will die." [b]Blank:[/b] "Well, we'll have to do something about that, now won't we?" [i]Blue stopped suddenly after hearing this. He smiled, chuckling while he was at it. Soon, he caught up in his pace, now next to Blank again.[/i] [b]Blue:[/b] "You don't seem to be the type to help others." [b]Blank:[/b] "Still waters run deep..." [i]Before Blue could respond, the crowd grew louder, their cheers growing collasial.[/i] [b]Blank:[/b] "Seems as if the first match is about to begin... C'mon, I wanna see some bloodshed." [i]Blank then sped off, leaning forward as he forced his ki outwards to just barely make his body fly over the soil, mere inches from scraping the dirt. He rounded the corner into the Waiting Area, smirking greatly, as Blue continued to calmly walk his way around...[/i]
  6. Chaos

    FInal Fantasy

    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]fantasy and sci-fi can be seen as almost synonymous. [/B][/QUOTE] Well, seeing as how fantasy is the same as [b]fiction[/b], yup. But I didn't even see the movie. I downloaded a trailer of it a few weeks before it came out, and I could see that it was going to be a disaster. I think it opened at only around 8 or so million. Pretty bad seeing as how they must've put in double that for just the first fourty minutes...
  7. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson]You People Are Calling Slipknot **** cause you are rock lovers... Slipknot is Metal. Not Rock. So stop dissing the band when you dont even listen to the proper Genre of Music to have a right to say the bands name.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Quite true... *resists cursing out people from dissing SK because Neh accepts the fact that people have their own views on life... Except Forte...:P* [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B][color=red][b]Rap is people getting paid to make attempts at "yelling" bad poetry with bad words in it. How come most cd's with the little "parental advisory" sticker always sells? people swear so the kids think they are cool in buying it. if they didn't swear, talk about drugs, sex, violence, and made actual music, i might have nothing wrong with rap.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] So you don't like people singing about what really happens in the world? In any case, LL Cool J is my favorite rapper... Well, second favorite. 2Pac will always remain the best. So yeah, 2Pac, and then LL Cool J. And if you don't like rap, then don't friggin look in a topic ABOUT rap. End of story. Problem solved.
  8. Chaos

    Kittie!

    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson][size=1]Alice in Chains[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!! G37 B0rn 4g41n 0wnz j00!!! *cough* Pardon me... Wait, did someone say evil? Why yes they did. IT WAS PIRO IN THE LABORATORY WITH THE FRYING PAN! o.o;;;; Might have to check out KiTTiE again. I heard one of their songs a loooooooong time ago. Ok, not that long ago, but it was before I listened to SlipKnot (Which was a...looooooooong...time ago, now that I think of it). Edit: CURSE MY SHIFT FUNCTION AND IT'S INABILITY TO...um...shift? O_o;;;
  9. I expect you to be online quite a bit, Feh... And remember, if you're stopping in Denver, I swear you'll more than likely have a lay-over. Not to mention customs. You'll spend about two hours going through those... They'll check your bags, they'll put you through metal detectors, and pat you down at least ten times... Trust me... -_-;;;
  10. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raven131 [/i] [B]"One the first date they just tell each other lies and that gets them interested enough to go on a second date" The funny thing about kids is their so honest. They tell the truth, or at least the truth as they see it [/B][/QUOTE] Don't double post; edit your post next time. Well, seeing as how I dispise children under the age of 12, I don't find this funny in the least...
  11. [i]Within a deep, nestled corner of the forest, explosions mushroomed out, obliterating nearly everything within their fiery grasp. Demons and Angels even ducked for cover, as massive energy rounds loobed over their heads. When the barrage stopped, the Demons and Angels just stared, and looked into the darkness that could not be swirled. They instantly reeled back, when they heard a maleviolent "Click, click, boom.." creep it's way through the woods. But it was too late. The fully powered up buster let the energy pocket fly with no regard for life. The next thing that happened resembled a solar flare, a fire eating away a noticible part of the forest. Death hath brought down his unholy judgement upon the Warriors of the Dark and of the Light. The Reploid, Blight, flew silently above the flames, watching the slain fighters boil in the heat of the energy which very closely resembled plasma. Blight smiled, before jetting off into the air to the East, looking for more things to kill. Within Siren's cabin, Ken stood up.[/i] Ken: "Those explosions are close by... And pretty damn powerful too." Aster: "And how would you know?" Ken: "I like explosions."
  12. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Padme Amidala [/i] [B]Ok...I'm going to start it today, and by the way, Super Saiyan, the story is going to be in the RPG forum, this is just the sign ups. [/B][/QUOTE] No, I thought you were gonna put it in Artwork... I meant what is the PLOT?! I didn't even say the word story in my post... Jeez...
  13. ...What's the plot to this? You don't even have one! You need another member to do your own RPG! INJUSTICE!! And why did you triple post? Why not just EDIT YOUR FIRST POST?! and you claim to not be a newbie? Jeez... You'll be lucky to get out of the week with your posting privliages intact...
  14. [i]Havoc slowly circled around Turbo, D-Saber drawn and gleeming with an unearth energy glow. Havoc's back parted, making way for an shield to pop out. It looked remarkibly like a Proto Shield, but that wasn't the point.[/i] [b]Havoc:[/b] So, Maverick, are you ready to go toe-to-toe with an A-Class hunter? [b]Turbo:[/b] Strange, you sound exactly like Drake... [b]Havoc:[/b] Mostly because I'm him in a new BODY!! [i]As soon as Havoc screamed out 'BODY', he charged forward, the icy blue beam of the D-Saber leaving energy trails as Havoc barreled forward, using his boosters to their full. In no time at all, Havoc was upon Turbo. But Turbo was not to be defeated so easily. He rushed forward, knocking Havoc over with just the sheer speed of his movements. Now, Havoc was standing up, grunting, a little dizzy. Turbo laughed, seening his opponent in pain. But Turbo stopped laughing, when he heard Havoc's voice rising in his own malicious chuckle.[/i] [b]Havoc:[/b] HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Don't get your hopes up Turbo. Take a look at your left arm! [i]Turbo looked down at his left joint/elbow, cursing in shock. There was a small slash in it, sparks shooting out like crazy. When Turbo looked back up, he was immedietly run over, face bashed with Havoc's shield.[/i] [b]Havoc:[/b] Lesson one! Never take your eyes off of your opponenet!
  15. [i]Chaos silently sat in the APC, going over each and every one of his files that had been stored over in his memory banks. [b]Project: Silence:: Codename: Havoc: Site II:: Chaos Chaos:: Second Product of the new type of robots with sentience; Remodel of Havoc, Edition VI [u]Encripted Message Found:: Greetings Chaos. I am Doctor Levia. I have created you in a joint deal with Doctor Wily. At this point in time, our goal was to defeat Rock, Blues, and all of Light's creations and take over the world. Yes, it may seem cliched, but it is our dream to see Thomas Light writhing in agony. I personally have no intentions for ruling the world, but Light and Wily are in my way. Which is what this message is about. Both of them have tried to delete you several times over, which is why I was forced to lock you in your capsule for 30 years, so that once you reawaken, you'll be able to live your life out like a normal 'Reploid', as it has been dubbed in these times. But there is one thing I want you to do. I want to look after your brothers: Bass, Max, and Demos. Your second objective is to destroy the ZERO project. Wily's jealousy of a robot which is stronger than his ultimate creaton is what drove him completely over the edge; he's trying to delete you because of your superior strength. Should you find yourself alone, and your brothers and your enemy gone, I want you to do good, instead of Wily's programming. You must correct my horrible wrong doings. I want you to live a life I never thought I could have. Farewell, my son...[/u] End Message[/b] For a few more minutes, Chaos ran through his databanks some more, covering all of his system schematics. He finally came to a file within his memory that seemed to glisten to his computer mind. When he accessed it, his body went limp for a few seconds, then came back online. But when he moved again, his armor shimmered, turning a silverish-grey color. His artificial hair sucked back into his body, the opposite as what Proteus's did. Everyone except Zero stared at Chaos, eyes buldging with shock. Chaos soon spoke, with a hollow, machanical tone (Think Android 16)[/i] [b]Chaos:[/b] [b]Havoc System Activated:: Primary Systems Online; Secondary Systems At 83%; Back-Up Programs 55%.[/b] [i]There was a long pause, before Chaos stood upright, eyes black, soulless pools on no remorse. When Chaos--or whoever this was now--spoke again, it was in a cool, calm, and collected tone.[/i] [b]?????:[/b] Greetings. You may now call me Havoc. But my memory still remains... Hmm... Most strange. I'll have to look into this when we return to HQ... [b]Warlock:[/b] He... He... He sounds like Demos... [b]Havoc:[/b] The answer to that is simple, Warlock. Demos gave me/Chaos a disc, which contained both his and Bass' memory, weapons information, and Demos's voice modulation, for you heard how bare my voice was before. [b]Omega:[/b] I'll be dammed... So, basically, you're Demos now, just in a new body? [b]Havoc:[/b] Yup. [i]And with that said, Havoc began to explain everything about himself, [b]except[/b] for his missions in which Dr. Levia had given him...[/i]
  16. [i]Blank was somewhere over the Indian sea, when Sevilok's voice roared in the Scouter's earpiece with shocking loudness. [b]BOY!! WHAT DID YOU BEINK DOING TO ME?! ABANDONING?![/b] Wait, it's already starting? [b]YES! Radio transmission has been downed due to a small blizzard, but now that is beink over. I suggest that you go and win Mother Russia some money.. HAHAHAHAHA!!![/b] Right... Just give me some time; I need to get a Scouter that communicated prop-- [b]There is beink no TIME! You must get to the tournament arena NOW!![/b] Blank said no more; instead, his aura turned to a fiery white. Blank knew that he was close to the island; the tournament was being held on some island in the south Pacific, just like they had done in days long passed. With a quick sweep around with the Scouter, Blank located a great accumulation of energy sorces on an island, not a few hundred miles away. With a devilish smirk, Blank's aura was fed with more ki, growing larger, the color deepening to where the tint of the licking mass of energy look as if pale flames. The air around Blank wavered, as his power soared to a level that had not been witnessed in over a millinia. By now, the surrounding area of ten meters around the Lone Saiya-jin had become blistering hot. It was time to get the party started. Blank blasted forward, his speed faster than the speed of sound. He was easily at Mach Two, when suddenly He came upon the island. Using his speed, blank landed in the center of a tide of demons, as well as a few humans, rushing towards a desk at the far corner of the open space outside of the arena. But a shockwave came crashing down upon the masses, bowling almost everyone over, except Blank, as a few demons. Blank hovered slightly above the ground, his hair wavering as his aura died down, his Saiya-jin armor glistening the warm, morning sun. By the time he had reached the sign-up desk, blank was already impatient. Quickly jotting his name on the sheet of other random names, Blank saw one name that stuck out. "Blue". Was this the same Blue that the Red Ribbon Army had rumored to shackle and beat like some dog? Blank made up his mind then. The man who was very so much his brother in many physical ways, was going to help him on many different levels. Blank also noted that two other names were missing. "Tamatea" and "Warlock". "C'mon guys. you can't expect me to have any fun without you two here, now do you?"[/i] Blank evilly thought as he continued to float into the Waiting Area. [i]But as soon as he entered the room, he nearly had a heart attack. It WAS him. Blue. He was sitting there, casually waiting. blank just hovered in the doorway, mouth a gaping hole, as he could not take his eyes off of the Blue Fighter...[/i] -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Now is the time to add your Power Levels people... Remember to do it within boundaries and realisticness... Blank's Power Level: 11,000 Blank's Power Level Plus Ha-De-En-So: 18,000 Blank's Power Level Plus Ha-De-En-So x2 (which you saw in this post): 25,000
  17. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NOFX_21212 [/i] [B]IT'S MY STYLE... [/B][/QUOTE] Was that post really needed to better our days? I think not. In any case, I was a tad too young to get into MTG the first time around. But I'm gonna look into it this round... Bah.
  18. Heh.. That's scary, Char... You too Piro... I've never been in an accident while on a bus... Now, in a regular car, that's a differnt story...-_-;;;
  19. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B] What I meant with my statement was the general concensus of dubbies. [/B][/QUOTE] Relax man, I understand what you were sayin... I was just tryin to add some comedy in my postings... Well, most of you (the ones who've only seen dubs) have already missed a great ep. from the WMAT saga in DBZ... The one with Roshi and 18... Mwahaha..! [size=1]Altron, if I may...[/size] Fools! I AM THE PERVERT! *cough* *gets kill't by Altron* X.x
  20. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][color=indigo]Whoa... how did you ever guess that? -_- Lol.. I hate that book with a blinding fury..[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Heh... Remember? We spent two hours or so talking about it and it's dumbness in AIM... I think that's when I was drunk... Cuz...I haven't read more than the first page or so...:drunk: WOOHOO!!! I PASSED ALL MY FINALS!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!! PARTYYYYYYY!!! :alcohol: :smoke: :beer: :twitch:
  21. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][color=indigo]Name: Prometheus Gorgon (Pyro for short ;)) Age: 23 Height: 6' 3" Gender: Male Soul: Evil Skill: Pyrotechnics Weapon: Broad Sword, .45 Colt Bio: [post it later] Personality/Appearance: [later] As of now, I have to go eat dinner :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! PIRO'S IN ANOTHER RPG! YAY! :cross: Ok, my character's a bit different, cuz Ken said I could...:P Name: Blight Age: Recently Activated Height: 6' 6" Gender: Male (Yes, he's a male robot.) Soul: Programmed for Evil, but since he's sentient, he may choose otherwise. Skill: Warfare Weapon: Beam Saber (D-Type), Buster (Fox-III T7 Buster) Bio: Blight recently activated at the beginning of the Armageddon, not knowing his creator. All that he does know is that he loves killing and any type of violence. But yet he absolutely hates the demons. But that doesn't mean he's exactly on good terms with God, either. He's rather intelligent, being that he's a robot (Reploid/Cyborg actually), and is resistant to heat and the cold. Personality/Appearance: -Attachment- Also, remember that since he's a robot, that he doesn't have a limitless supply of energy. He has to shut down once in a while if he uses up too much energy. And he's not immortal for once... Just able to repair himself (to an extent). Edit: Ok, so I've been spriting too much... What's wrong with that?
  22. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]No, I thought their parents were dead. And anyways, if I returned them, they would only get chased and killed again. I'm a much better guardian.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I see nothing in Charlie's posts saying the kids' parents were dead. In fact, the Red Ribbon army was [i]leaving[/i] the city. Bad girl! Bad, naughty, not nice girl! Wait... Killed [i]again[/i]? Ok, I think somone needs a nap...in a mental ward...-.-;;; :P *sits and twittles thumbs for four hours so Flash can come online and Neil can talk to Flash about this RPG* Edit: Feh, feel free to post and include me in a post somehow any time now...;)
  23. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=seagreen][i]An hour later, Astralas touched down in the middle of a small grassy field. A long low waterfall splahsed into a pool nearby....the sky was completely dark, with a few stars here and there. Aster set down Myra and let go of Panji's hand.[/i] Myra: Wow... Panji: Where are we? Aster: Welcome...to my home. *bows* Myra: You live here?!?!? Aster: Sometimes...it's a nice place to escape to. Not to mention it's completely safe. Panji: Are you sure? Astr: Pretty sure. Most diseases don't make it this far, and people set out to kill me, or the people here usually get fried in about two seconds. Myra: Can we go swimming? Aster: Sure. ;)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] ...Shouldn't you let those kids've actually gone home to their parents? Silly kidnapping girl! :smooch: [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Arikel [/i] [B]Umm, supersaiyan? isn't this the same kind of spam you were warning me about? :toothy: and you've yet to delete your old message... hehe... ----will delete later--- [/B][/QUOTE] Not really. Because, you see, Raiha screwed up... And commited a federal offence and such... But hey, at least you care enough to ask...:) [SIZE=1]Double posting... And you're a mod, too... Tsk, tsk. ;) -Flash[/SIZE] [size=1]I didn't double post, Flash... Arikel just deleted his post, and that's what you saw and by the time you saw it, my mom had made me log off so I couldn't've deleted my posty... So booyaka...;P -Neh[/size]
  24. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][color=indigo]Been there, done that.. the t-shirt is not too great. All my finals were easy enough except for my English final. One hundred and ninety-eight questions to do in one hour. I got to one hundred and seventy-eight. So I know I missed at least 20 which automatically garuntees me an 89ish%. Oooh how I despise that class.. no matter how fun it was o.O[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] And I bet those 20 questions were about A Tale of Two Cities, eh? :p In any case, I passed all my finals... Strangly enough, I aced my Science exam...O_o;;;
  25. They're prolly gonna find some nobodies out in L.A. and just use them... Bleh! Hah... R, Piro? I could only wish. More than likely PG... You know, to follow the whole "TV Y7" crap... -_-;;;
×
×
  • Create New...