Jump to content
OtakuBoards

omegax

New Members
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by omegax

  1. I don't really give a care about them.
  2. Best villian: Megatron/Galvatron from Transformers Armada/Superlink/Galaxy Force (Because he has a goal to concour The universe) Best hero: Edward Elric (He's cool)
  3. I like the songs from Transfomers Galaxy Force. Especially the song Growing Up.
  4. I've seen only the first eight episodes on dvd. But I live in Canada and it's not on up here.
  5. I don't really care about the animation bit, but Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist.
  6. Well of coruse it will not die out! It's too popular to die out.
  7. You would have too be a pervert to watch hentai.
  8. I feel sorry for London right now, because they're being victoms. It's 09/11 all over again.
  9. Hey might as well. I love that show. Family Guy was brought back, so Futurama should make a come back.
×
×
  • Create New...