-
Posts
1949 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Deedlit
-
well, first off, Piro, you can be somewhere: Anywhere, (On the internet, park, school, caffee) and have Merlin suddenly appear. Then just walk somewhere and say you see us, or something like that. ;)
-
Happy birthday. Make it a good one. ;)
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=indigo]'means there's too many people on the webpage at once. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] but it's been like that for [i]days[/i] now! :(
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]Have you ever gotten that feeling where in your dream you are falling and when your eyes open you still feel that pressure like you've just hit your bed? And your sitting there tyring to remember if the you couldn't feel the pillow you now feel under your head? I love that feeling.. it's so stellar.. almost like I was levetatng above the bed.. so awesome..[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] yup! If you check my last post, You should see me saying that. ;)
-
I LOVE Ruroni Kenshin. I've seen the first 3 volumes. You'll like it.
-
New Update: My little sister is now on Otaku Boards. Everyone, please welcome Anime Goddess. I never knew that Dragonballzman was your brother, Velvet Paws.
-
>.< oooh. that sucks. All of your lives are [u]bad[/u] at the moment. I pity all of you and hope that things work out better for all ya'll.
-
I play the piano, and percussion. (snare drum, bass drum, bells, xylophone, triangle, suspended symbols, crash symbols, timpani, ect.) I want to play the saxophone too.
-
I play softball, some basketball (even though I suck at it. ALOT.), and I'm getting into football. We play it at recess alot. I just have to be sure not to get hit by the students who seem like brick walls. :blackeye:
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zachary [/i] [B]I cant seem to get in to any of the quizzes? too many connections [/B][/QUOTE] That's what it says when I try taking them now. :confused: This is what the screen says: " Warning: Too many connections in /home/ft/html/mysql.php on line 28 Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Too many connections in /home/ft/html/mysql.php on line 28 Error: Unable to connect to database" What is [b]THAT[/b] supposed to mean?! :confused:
-
I took Duo's test: I got an 84, but for some reason, D-Warrior, I couldn't take yours. :confused: I'll try it again later.
-
The first picture you showed is a picture of Gokou, not Pan. The second one is a picture of her in front of some fire. As for the third one, I don't know what that has to do with your question whereas if Pan turns SSJ or has a tail. ;)
-
I didn't know. anywho...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! (and many more...)
-
yep. I found out about that a while ago. I have a friend who has an uncle who works for Toonami, so I found out back in November. I'm glad they're expanding it. I've been waiting for almost half a year for this! :D
-
You need to stop her or change her mind. That's just sad that they want to do that. If she's angry about something, here's 2 words that would be helpful: Anger Management. If she's just weird and likes inflicting pain on herself, here's another 2 words: Mental Theropy.
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]HOLD IT! Could we all stop for just a sec and list everybody in this doodah? I'm both confused as to everybody's whereabouts, and skill. So sound off please. And while you're at it could we all post in a easier to read format? Name then : then a space, then the dialouge. It makes our lives easier.......and put actions in *.......* please?[/COLOR] [/B] [/QUOTE] alright. I'll just post my entire bio: `````````````````````````````` [b]Name-[/b] Samantha [b]Age-[/b]15 [b]Favorite Spell-[/b]Arrows of Fire (I'll discover that power later when my magic gets stronger. For now, my favorite spell is Gravity Air. It makes me fly as if there's no gravity.) [b]Looks-[/b]She has brown hair and grey eyes. She wears baggy jeans, and a blue T-shirt. She has a sword at her belt. [b]Bio-[/b]She does have magic, but she likes to use her sword instead of using up her energy. [b]Personality-[/b]Samantha is friendly and sticks up for her friends. Her father taught her how to use a sword when she was little. Some of her peers at school make fun of her for having an "out-dated" weapon. I'm one of the ten with magic, and I'm with the main group of kids. `````````````````````````````` like that?
-
Liam-Maybe we should split up: If we get caught all at once, who's gonna free us? Kool-:eek: Liam just had a good point!!! Chole-Well, let's do it then. Kool-I'll go this way... Sere-I'll go this way..... Chole-I'll go close to Rex to see if there's an oppurtunity to free him. Iris-I'm coming with you, Chole. Chole-alright. But we'll have to be quiet. Liam-Um, I guess I'll hide in a tree then. *they go off quietly to their different directions and hide*
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tursi [/i] [B]i have alot of dreams where my friends go evil and try to kill me. also where my dreams get mixed with movies and anime, some get to weird for anyone to know about, ask rei_the_slayer. [/B][/QUOTE] That's kinda what I dream about sometimes. (i'm not gonna mention them though. It'd be too confusing.) I sometimes dream that everyone turns evil and it's a mixture of my fav anime shows, video games, and books. It's weird.... Also, Sometimes, I'd be falling, and I would hit the ground, but at that same time, I'd wake up and it feels like I really did fall and hit the bed. My bed would be shaking, things would fall off, it's just so weird..... I would also have dreams where I'd be at Disney World (why Disney World, I don't know. :huh: ) and we'd be on a ride. The ride takes us to a forest, and while we're there, dinosaurs would come up and try to eat us. We would have to run as fast as we can, and then suddenly, I'm at home in my backyard, and would you look at who followed me home? DINOSAURS!!!!!!! :eek: In another one of my dreams, I would walk downstairs, and there'd be a dragon or a man eating blob (kinda like Like-Likes from the Zelda games) and they would just sit there. Sometimes. Then, I would walk into the Dining Room, and Anna (my sister) is sitting on the table. Then she turns into Yoda from "Star Wars," and then she transforms into an EVIL Yoda: Pointier ears, red eyes, and sharp teeth like daggers. Then I would run into the kitchen. I would sit down at the table, but the floor under the table is water, and there's a 50 foot snake with teeth like Yoda's swimming around. I would run outside, and then it would suddenly get dark, and then all the powerful villans from games and anime shows would come out and try to kill me!! That's just some of my many twisted dreams.
-
*the small group of 5 headed outside and began walking along the sidewalk.* samantha-How long do you think it will take to gather everyone else? He never said where we would find them, or how long it would take. Travis-well, if we keep finding them at this rate, we may find the rest by tomorrow or the next day. *some people started to stare and turn their heads at the group* Lei-Lauren? I think they might be staring at you on your skateboard. Dark-I think she's right. You don't see flying skateboards. Hoverbikes and scooters and cars, yes, but not skateboards. Lauren-Alright. Stop. *the skateboard stops and lands.* Samantha-Let's go find the rest of them.
-
*Kool was walking towards the other side of the island. She had plenty of leaves and vines, but she couldn't find any decent sticks or wood.* Kool-Hmm. Small island. I must have walked along the entire island almost. There's got to be some wood somewhere. *Kool came out of the forest and was on the shore on the opposite side of the island. There she saw a boat beached on the shore.* Kool-Hello. Where'd this come from? *she walked up to the boat. It looked like it had been caught in a storm: there were several missing boards and small holes along the bottom and side of it. She peered at the side of it and saw some paint still on the bow of it. She looked closely.* Kool-uh oh. Not them again!! POTV!!! ([b]P[/b]roducers [b]O[/b]f [b]TV[/b]) It's those TV producers agian!! *Kool dropped the leaves and vines and ran back to the other side of the island.* ``````````````````````````````` a few minutes later..... ``````````````````````````````` Kool-Iris! Chole! Sere! Rex! Liam! The TV producers are somewhere on the island! I found their boat on the opposite side of the island! Iris/Chole-a boat?! Sere-Finally! A chance to get off this island! Rex/Liam-Hurray!!! Iris-Let's go get it! ``````````````````````````````` back on the other side of the island..... ``````````````````````````````` TVPro1-Hey! look, Chief! There's some leaves an' vines next to the boat! TVPro2-And some foot prints! TVChief-Darn! One of those brats knows about us then. Oh well. Hide in the jungle and we'll be ready for them.
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]*reads back a few pages* Err.. Raiha. is there any thread your NOT in? and um.. I thought your character ws Salalina or something.. kool_aid.. love the sword.. I'm sure Hikaru would be proud.. :D[/COLOR][/b][/quote] OOC: what can I say? I LOVE that sword! :D ------------------------------------------------------------ Samantha-I think we might have found another one. Travis-Maybe. ---------------------------------------------------------- sorry. WB.
-
OOC: I forgot to post this earlier, but this is what my sword looks like. ------------------------------------------------------------- [i]Samantha landed slowly onto the ground.[/i] Samantha-easy as it is to do a simple spell like that, it does take up some energy: Especially after being exhausted at sword practice today. I'm starting to wish I had asked this Merlin where to find them. [i]Samantha walked along the sidewalk when she noticed a guy with headphones, and a girl on a flying skateboard across the street.[/i] Samantha-huh? That's not normal. That must be Travis and Lauren.
-
[i]Samantha was walking home from her class today. She had done well while practicing with her sword. It was a very small class; everyone else was too busy playing with hover boards and riding their hoverbikes to care about "out dated toys." [/i] Samantha-Well, I think today's lesson went well. ???-Hey Samantha. Did you have fun with your ancient todler toy? Samantha-*turns around to see two people on hoverbikes.* (thinks-well, here's someone to ruin my day -.-)Knock it off, Chris. Chris-will you look at that, Tony? she still plays with that thing. Tony-That's for pre-schoolers! I can't believe you still play with it. Samantha-I don't care what you say. This is the only thing my father left me before he died, so I intend to use it to keep him with me. Chris-what a sappy story! See ya around, Loser! Hahahaha! *they ride off* Samantha-ooooh. One of these days.....*sigh* dumb boys. *turns back around and accidentially bumps into an old man* Samantha-Oh! Hello. Please excuse me. ???-Don't worry. I was hoping to bump into you. Samantha-huh? ???-Allow me to introduce myself: I am Merlin. I have something to tell you. Samantha-Merlin? You mean the Merlin we learn about in history class? Merlin-the same. Now please listen to what I have to say: You and a group of other kids are destined to stop an evil force named DRACO. He has returned. You must meet up with 9 other kids and stop him by using your magic powers. Samantha-powers? Merlin-yes. They're not strong yet, but you can still use easy weak ones. The first one you must learn is one that you can use to fly. Samantha-to fly? How do I use it? Merlin-First, you must come up with a name for your spell. Then, you must imagine how it will work. Samantha-that easy? Merlin-haha. I told you that they would be easy. I must go now. I need to find the other children. 2 others have been found: Their names are Travis and Lauren. Find them and work together to stop the Evil DRACO. Farewell! *he vanishes* Samantha-was...was that for real? Only one way to find out: hmmm. Lesse: GRAVITY AIR! *starts to float* Samantha-:eek: ah! It worked!! Alright: It's time to find this Travis and Lauren. [i]She starts to fly in some random direction.[/i] ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gravity air doesn't sound good. I'm at a loss for names right now, so I may choose another name for it.
-
............ It bothers me to think that sooner or later, my friends and family will be gone, so it's kinda sad. I usually tend to not talk about it much..................
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora's King [/i] [B][color=purple][i]have you brother are rigister on this forum.?[/color][/i] [color=purple][i]i just have one brother HE nicname it a....FerMansion1989.Have you hear it..i don't now he are sick but he has ......i can't say it.........he so look very angry,i don't now im realy scared......[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE] yes, I know your brother. I've talked to him a few times on the boards. I have two sisters on the Otaku Boards: Anna, and amibasuki. My little brother and sister want to join Otaku Boards, but for the same reason as BabyGirl, we won't let them, so they play on Neopets. (it seems that's what most of our younger siblings do that.)