[I]I fly over the battle field. [/I] "so. a tourney is going on. Can I join the fight? I can take you." I then float down and wait until an opponent worthy enough appears.
Today, I FINALLY saw some epps of it. My sisters were watching it and I decided to watch it. Only one problem. The episode I saw started on #18. I had no clue what was going on. I'm starting to catch on, but I still have a few questions. :p
yeah, I noticed that too. You'd think that the show was so creative that they could've come up w/their own names! You'd think they would at least have [B]SOME[/B] originality! ;)
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]
cuz these 3 are the only ones she knows anything about...-_-'
[/B][/QUOTE]
Lay off. We both know that I have other fav anime shows. I just wanted to see outta the [B]3[/B] which were their favorites.
Anyway, I guess you just have to read it or watch it, or see clips of it.
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Its got to be fake.......The creator stopped making DBZ after DBGT. Also its imposible for Trunks to go ssj4. Because he is half saiyan. Only full saiyans can go ssj4. Just like no saiyans that arent 50% saiyan cant go ssj. Thats why Pan cant go ssj cuz she is 25%. [/B][/QUOTE]
:rolleyes: Where did you hear something like that?!?!? Haven't you ever thought that no one taught her? Or that she's not strong enough? Also, that could be the same reason why Trunks of Gohan can't go ssj4. They probably weren't strong enough, or no one taught them. That's just my opinion.
I sometimes wanna say Pan. (Plus with my callick, my bangs look just like that. That's why my avatar is Pan. You can probably guess what I look like.) I'm a girl (duh), so, no. I can't pass as Gohan or Goku.:)
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]from what I've heard, I like a lot of Fushigi Yugi's songs. I like Kenshin's 'Heart of Sword' and Nadesico's 'You Get to Burning' too, they're really catchy. [/B][/QUOTE]
:p I would have to agree w/amibasuki. I've heard those same songs and they're really good. Give Japanese songs a chance ;)
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]The idea of this thread alone diserves its own section. :D CARCDCAPTORS kicks major butt!
Li and Sakura! what a couple.
And don't you people think Yue's eyes are freaky :D [/B][/QUOTE]
;) You're right. Cardcaptors does kick butt, and yes. Yue's eyes are freaky. :rolleyes: :cross:
I think it sucks that he quit fighting from what I hear.:babble:
Oh! Also, I saw the picture of SSJ4 Gohan. Anyone (well, alomost anyone) can tell that's fake.
I'm just curious, so here's a little poll:
Which of these is your fav anime show?
*DBZ/DBGT
*Nadesico
*Fushigi Yuugi
Sorry. I forgot to put 'other' in it:(