Well ...hmmmm FF3...Well I probaly have played it but weres Death in the game......Well you could level up to 20 use a great magic healer and a great black magic user and make your knight very strong. But were is Death.
Hes a chosable charactor(Stupid fake game) I think that someone made a fake with that one cuase I couldn't use he which sucked stupid fakes.....AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG:flaming: :flaming: :cussing: :cussing: :angry2: :angry2: :mad: :mad:
Well DB was made to be funny, DBZ was made for acton/humor, and GT was mad Humor/action. So all of them have action just the only one that is truly meant to be comedy is DB.
Thats what I believe they were made for.
Yes you did he should have read the earlier posts. But Still the creators chose it and thats what its got to be because unless you can ask the creator Toriyama then I guess its up to opinon.
Well you could check [url]www.geocities.com/vincentrulesff7/Gokusbestpage.html[/url] thats mine and if you want I could look for some for you oh and by the way pm me don't use the board for it.
Well you could go to diffrent sights like theres lots of them for example go to [url]www.search2.com[/url] and type what you want and choose a search engine and there you go.
If you want a wonderful chocobo go to the tracks by the snow village place and do it there but if you just need one for that part of the game do what they said.
You mean your still on the Cell saga, please tell me you watching the cell games. Heck I wish they'd hurry up with the redo of the Buu saga I haven't seen it for a while because they won't hurry up.
I think that spiked hair just loked cool to the creater I mean there the ones who made them so they chose what they wanted not what someone else wants spiked yellow hair just looks cool.
Yes the Irwin toys do come with special cards and the hair on them are gold not yellow gold. I have the Goku. But the best so far is the Cell Games Toys.(Goku is awsome)