Well of course you know if someone has the power and they don't get what they want someone somtime or the other will slip and modify there votes. But I really want Seph to win he's awsome.
*Shiba powers up and charges full speed at Majin Brolly*
Shiba: I'm very hungry and your in my way move or I'll have to kill you
MB:Yeah right now I'm stonger than yesterday and I'll kick you so far to the curb your mom'll fill it
Shiba: Yeah right now MOOOOVVVVVVE!!!!:mad: :flaming:
Yeah DBZ Man they have lots of pics of your dbz charactor you just have to look through 21 pages one of them.
Flash is in the lead for the best banner.
Look in [url]www.theotaku.com[/url] at the dragonball section and look at the pics they have some really god one of him. If I could I'd make one and show you what I mean but I can't so there's where you get some pics.
For GT3 they should make a racing whell for that game and have so it is just like the arcade whells and not so easy to turn and they should mke it interactive with you in the seat that'd be awsome.
Yeah, but think about this if you knew who he was, if he ever had a childhood, then ysomepeople would think he was weak and it would make people not think he is the best and always was.
*then as the waves are being fired Shiba and Duo closeline Brolly choping his head off then shiba smashes the head.*
Shiba: Well thats the end of Brolly and S.Brolly 17 whats next..
*all of the sudden.....*
It really sorta looks like this pic of some DBZ charactor going oozaroo like that on Toonami fan art so I gussing it may be a ooozaroo transformation or it could be just fanart.
Trunks will always be the powerfuler of the two because one hes trained more and two in the future Trunks is killed well not now the androids are dead but you know what I mean.Trunks is more powerfuler.
Trunks will always be the powerfuler of the two because one hes trained more and two in the future Trunks is killed well not now the androids are dead but you know what I mean.