Your just being modest yours is the best I love it its rocks you should believe more in yourself you have a great talent at making those to bad I don't have anything to make my own or the talent to make one *sigh*
I've read his posts hes so annoying a girl should be treated with respect and devotion and you should never dis on a girl its rude ya know.:angel:
ssj chic is gonna be voted out I have a feeling.
Why would it have to much jumping around thats part of the fun you need patience with Final Fantasy Games.
But any way who knows where to get the best weapon for Shock and the tower for Zidane?
O come on Android 18 is totaly hot she has short hair, she is way strong, she knows how to brib people for money lol, and she can get out of things easily.
I plan to get it soon I saw it once at Electronic Boutique but I got Breath of Fire 3 and that one with it has those two people and you can play as both and one turns into animals and the other uses magic. I will try to go there again to see if its still there of course I may save my money to get games for GameCube if I get it for Christmas and then a week later is my birthday so don't know if I'll get it.
D.Man: I hate they boy bands!!!!
*D.Man puls out a bazooka a fires it in the middle of the singers*
D.Man: Take that you over-rated, lipsinking, piece of crap, low down, dirty, hog washed, lousy singers!!!!!!!
I know they should base the movie on one of the game like chocobo raising and the charactors, all of them, and make it like 2 hours long that would be cool.
I know there isn't any level beyond SSJ4 but if they were to start again and I'm not saying they will but do you think they would make more levels or just like make a new version like SSHL(Super Saiyan Heritage Level)I know its stupid but is it possible?