I'm looking forward to the Howls Moving Castle Limited Edition. Which is coming out In Australia really soon. Its morals and integrity are exceptional which is to be expected from Studio Ghibli. :animesmil
From the Great mind of Shirow Masamune who bought you Ghost In The Shell, comes Appleseed a film that is believed to be the pinnacle of CG Anime. Set at the end of the third world war in a utopian society where humans coexist with Bioroids (atificial humans). A female mercinary by the name of Deunan Nute who is Plucked from the badlands of war to serve an elite crime fighting team called ESWAT begins to see cracks in this new facade. And what does this community have in store for the future of Mankind?
This Movie is of great style and integrity and is the probably greatest of the CG animations.
I also just purchased the Limited Edition DVD (its Awesome!!!) :animenose
So really all you OB goers what is your favourite series.
So we can see the most popular.
I can say my favourite series would either be Steel Angel Kurumi,
Chobits (Sumomo rocks), GITS SAC, or Full MEtal Panic.
Now lets hear your say. XD
Hey all FMp fans. I recently finished the first FMP series and loved it to bits now i was wanting to see the new series FUMOFFU.
Has anyone seen this and can give me the low down of what its about and if its worth watching.
My favour animes would be Howls Moing Castle, Chobits, Steel Angel Kurumi, Full Metal Panic, Nausicaa, Laputa and Spirited Away. >.< thats soooo amyn
XD ITS GOOD TO SEE SOOO MANY MIYAZAKI FILMS
Miyazaki fans should check out my site in my Signature.
My first anime was Zoids and DragonBall Z. I didnt even know they were anime soo you cant really count those. So officially my fist anime would be Tenkû no shiro Rapyuta (Laputa: Castle In The Sky) which apart from GITS SAC is my favourite anime. XD
I recently finished whatching the series and I personally thought it was soooo good. That characters and plot are just so well made and i too totally love the ''foursome'' relationship that Kurumi, Saki, Karinka and Nakahito have its really amusing.
This anime is possibly one of the funniest I've seen (besides Chobits). Kurumi brings a whole new meaning to the phrases 'jumping to conclusions' and overprotective.
HE HE HE what a funny thread,
Well for me it would probably be Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic. We would Go to the movies then to the park and watch the sun set and cuddle up under the stars. THEN I WOULD SCEW HER YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! no just kidding thatsa a bit to much...but what the hey XD.
Hey,
I think the one anime i could never tire of would probably be any of the Studio Ghibli Films they are sooo good. As for Series probably FMP, Wolfs Rain or Inuyasha
Keep smiling.
[quote name='Sojio']What is your favourite Miyazaki Film and why do you like it?[/quote]
My favourite Miyazaki Film Would Have to be either Nausicca Of The Valley Of The Wind, Laputa: Castle In The Sky, Princess Mononoke, Howls Moving Castle or Kiki's Delivary Service. I cant Decide between those because they all have to be the best movies i have ever seen