I love Naruto of course Manga, series, game & all but the one thing that kills me is two of the english characters ovilous Naruto he's annoying in a bad way not in a good way like the japanee voice & *sigh* Neji I didn't expect him to be bad he sounds weak no~!, but for favorite character is sooo has to be Hinata not to follow a crowd but she a independent ninja she becomes more stronger after the chuunin exames evan after she[spoiler] lost to Neji [/spoiler]when her Naruto, Kiba, Shino was finding a bug called the Buikocuu she unleashed the best move I seen total range of attack she creates her own fighting style & she uses [spoiler]water with her attacks [/spoiler](simular to Haku my 2nd favorite) & she will stop at nothing to make[spoiler] her father acknlage her[/spoiler], & to have Naruto notice that she[spoiler] loves him [/spoiler]ohhh yeah
[INDENT][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]FLCLdude0189, I added spoiler tags to your post. In the future please do not assume that everyone is familiar with what happens in a certain anime. Be sure to use spoiler tags. ~indifference[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]