Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Axel--Ignition

Members
  • Posts

    792
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Axel--Ignition

  1. it definately the game hes talking about. Its very good.:)
  2. Hows a deck with 4 sneasels and 4 lt. surges Electabuzzes?:p
  3. Yeah, i loved the game so much. There are sevral missions where u are hired to give a woman sexual pleasures. Plus u are the bad guy aganst the good guys, yeah thats in all the games. But in this game its much worse. Think about it, u blow up a car with a rocket launcher and the guy driving the car sprawls out caught on fire and splashing blood all over the street as he starts to die. You torch a guy with a flame thower and he splashes blood all over the place. If you shoot a guy he starts to limp around holding wherever you shot him leaving a trail of blood behind. Yes it all adds to the fun but theres things that i really dont wanna mention.:eek:
  4. well I hope youre over 20 then. ESRB was going to rate GTA3 adults only but it needed to have a little more to be rated that. Although you are halfway correct, the high rating does make most games cooler.
  5. Im just a figment of your imagination!
  6. he...he...he hahahahahahahahaha! mew lv100 Blizzard,fireblast,thunderbolt,megakick mew lv100 Dynamicpunch,thunder,flamethrower,surf Ampharos lv100 dynamicpunch,thunderpunch,thunder,thunderbolt Magmar lv100 Fireblast,thunderpunch(haha!),flamethower,firepunch Sneasel lv100 Blizzard,Beatup,substute,feintattack Gengar lv100 Hypnosis:sleep: ,dreameater,curse,substitute :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  7. LoD was okay but Xenogears ROCKED! and plese, I happen to like BFM, okay!:D ,:flaming: Oh I forgot FFT2 would be great! I still havent beaten the origianal [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]edit your post dont add a new one!!--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
  8. Im gonna have one soon: Anime and video games! Ill let you know when I make it;)
  9. The first 2 GTA games were cool. The 3rd one just came out today where I live. I feel this game is repulsive and they should remake this game. The guy in best buy said that if he said some of the stuff in GTA3 he'd get [U]FIRED[/U]! I want to know your opinion!:flaming: If you can find a way to email these sadistic minds at rockstar games, PM me!:)
  10. Lionheart masamune punisher zidane ultima wpn
  11. its coming in Japan this spring. Oh and I know a site: Go to aol.com and search for final fantasy 7 midi's then you sould see in the results a top 10/100 or something like that. Go there and find the unofficial final fantasy xi website. get in there and there should be a games section. theres a tic tac toe thing with zidane and dagger. theres also some other stuff like a maze. Plus they have an amusing rumors section:laugh:
  12. tell me what level youre on and I'll help you.;)
  13. Aeris cannot be revived. Here are the ways I prove you all wrong. 1- That's Holy that she dropped. 2- I got her 4th limit! 3- it made too good of a plot twist in the story. 4- her fighting abilities suck- try beating the game depending on her attack like you do with the other characters! GAMESHARK-Lv 99 equipped+masamune= about 5000dmg per attack! 5- they added that platform to be natural. 6- all my mags are starting to say that a remake won't reach Japan or America. :laugh: :demon: :mad: :sleep:
  14. My question about this topic is: How do you get your GIF's under your name?:
  15. I'd like to say that it is the optional boss of the game (CHAOS) But I'm not sure.:butthead:
  16. Sorry, but this is just a rumor. I've heard it too.:(
  17. I beat the game in 9 hours. I forget how many minutes I liked ff7 the best.
×
×
  • Create New...