-
Posts
1829 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Sangome
-
Last day before I'm shuttled back to the gates of hell. ;-; Oh well. It'll be worth it in the end.
-
How can I help it when I think you're funny when you're mad? Tryin' hard not to smile, though I feel bad~ ♫
-
just learned that Edgeworth's daddy is going to be playable in a case in Ace Attorney Investigations 2. HOLY CRAP DO WANT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-
nearly had a rage-induced heart attack. Anyone got some asprin? And something to squeeze? e__e
- Show previous comments 1 more
-
-
Missy: The short version is that I continue to associate with someone that continues to screw up her life and the lives of people around her, and the only reason I still bother to associate with her is because my other friends are crazy and insist on keeping her around. e_e
Though at this point I'm about to just say "screw it, she's your guys' problem now"...which I should have done a long time ago. I'm just too nice sometimes, I guess...
-