Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Ryanmc225

Members
  • Posts

    100
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ryanmc225

  1. sorry bout ur probs wit ur dad hope u work everything thing out:D
  2. Listen alot of girls in my school like me and I was goin out wit this gurl and we broke up and all the sudden all these girls want to go out wit meand I don't know what to do I don't like any of them either! there all fightin over me can someone help!:( :( :( :(
  3. I can't wait!
  4. I go to this one and pojo-a very popular ezboard it has over 10,000 members:eek: :eek: :eek:
  5. :mad: :devil: :naughty: :demon: :sleep: :cross: :flaming: :rolleyes: I have alot of favorites
  6. I prefer steady:D
  7. NO clue:) :confused: :confused: :confused:
  8. That stinks:( who would want to fund those weirdos:cross: :cross:
  9. hope u feel better soon
  10. ur right it is gettin boring 3 months now we've listened to this:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
  11. Throw Stuff Out Windows!Works for me:laugh: :laugh:
  12. Smokin is bad!:cross: :cross: :cross:
  13. I'm popular!
  14. I was j/k I know Cera isn't stupid enough to get Paranoid bout it
  15. sounds cool! tell me when its done:D
  16. jus don't get to caught up wit girls or guys and don't over work urself:D
  17. Maybe its Anthrax! j/k kiddin I had the same thing the other day u'll be fine
  18. I hate that feelin!:mad:
  19. I think its better wit more peeps If u have a good topic it stays at the top and u get more replies if theres more peeps
  20. I hate the Yankees!:mad: :mad: :mad:
  21. I used to fall off stuff all the time!:blackeye:
  22. I see you alot ur the one wit the girl problems right ? I bet noone notices me
  23. I only go to boards I don't work with it
  24. I live in New Jersey its the best!
  25. Drug-free's the way to be! Don't do drugs!
×
×
  • Create New...