SaiyanPrincessX wrote -[QUOTE]I also bought the binary blanket and pillow from thinkgeek.com, and the Mega Tokyo message bag, which I don't use anymore.[/QUOTE]
HAHAHA! My girlfriend tottaly bought that bag after I turned her on to megatokyo back in 2003, before it was lame. She carries her books or her laptop in it and she has a samwise lord of the wrings pin on the front flap. That's gotta be like a sign of true geekness right there. And she got me a "cool thing" mouse-pad too.
Once I bought a gundam wing model kit and modelling stuff and the girl at the register says something like,," oh so your into that "anime" stuff," and I replied "y-y-yess" because she was very attractive. And then she said, "aren't you a little old for cartoons and action figures" and I said, like an idiot, "NOOO, what's it to YOOU IF I watch CARTOONS!!" and I ran off with out my bag... then I had to come back for it... so embarassing. :animeshy: