Ive been seeing these characters for a while and want to know which show there from
[IMG]http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq61/demifreak/Soul%20Eater/thth007.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq61/demifreak/Soul%20Eater/kidbunnyby84k.jpg[/IMG]
Hi, I need a banner or some kind of image for my site. I also need a smaller imaged used with affiliates.
banner approx.: width 350-400 x height 150-200 pixels
other image approx: width 90-100 x height 30-40 pixels
It needs to match this site: [url]http://4pkmnad4.proboards47.com/index.cgi[/url]
I would like for it to have palkia and dialga on it.
I would like it to say "Pokemon adventures 4"
I would usually make this on my own, but all I have right now is paint...
And could it be sent to my email? [email]darkangelxX447@yahoo.com[/email]
So, If anyone could help,
Thanks. :catgirl:
heres some images i found that could be used
[url]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/gAaRa-freak/pokemon-3.jpg[/url]
[url]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/gAaRa-freak/m_10_wallpaper_pokemon-safaricom-1.jpg[/url]
[url]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/gAaRa-freak/pokemon.jpg[/url]
Hm.. I guess i started out watching pokemon, then digimon, and later sailor moon. Then i realized that they were anime, started watching inuyasha, and then i bought a magazine called anime insider, where i learend of new anime.
[quote name='Gunslinger'][COLOR="77656"]That and I think he forgot the 'u' in ForUms. >_>[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
when i was in webpage design they told me to spell it like forms, but i know alot of people who spell it different so im confused:animestun
Hi, I didnt know where to put this but,
I am making a form/rpg right now and could use some help so if anyone wants to help just join the form(in my signature is a link) and send a message to Starr.
Thanks.:catgirl:
[url]http://nkyuubi.proboards99.com[/url]
i wanted to make itachi's cloak for a cosplay costume
does anyone have any design patterns i could use to build it (im not good at making things so i need instructions)
The first opening to the Naruto series.. now thats a song i hate.[indent][color=#007520][size=1]Don't just say you hate it, tell us [i]why[/i]. It'll make your post more fulfilling to read, and less spammy. -r2[/size][/color][/indent]
I need help. I went to the net slums in the game, and when balmug and helba left. it said battle mode but there wasnt any monsters around. does anyone know what to do? theres supposed to be a monster but there isnt any around. i saw the preview thing and it said the monsters name but it never appeared. i was ran around the whole area and didnt see a monster. does anyone know what to do? :(
[color=#4B0082]*merges this with the original .hack tetralogy thread* Mmm. That's some hot thread-on-thread action. :animenose - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color]