Kai:(thinking to himself) I've got to do something to help, but he's so strong. I promised to protect this planet when the time comes, but I didn't expect it so soon. It seems there's no other choice.
Kai lets out a howl that echoes across the landscape. A serious expression appears on his face as Duba watches.
Duba: I hope that wasn't suppost to be intimidating. Just the same, I'm going to kill you after I finish with the king and general.
As Duba finishes his statement, 5 dragons race to aid Kai. They surround him as if to protect him from the great evil.
Kai: Ok guys. It's come down to it. This is where all our training comes in, I know you won't disapoint me.
Duba: HA! You think those lizards will even be able to touch me?! You insult me!
Brushing Craw aside after a charged punch, Duba rushes at Kai and his gang. As he gets within a few meters of his target, he is throw back by an invisible force. Kai raises his hands in the air and howls yet again. An aura forms around him, and the dragons surrounding him become transparent. The wind picks up and encircles the warrior, and the dragon's forms join the swirling mass around Kai, finally being absorbed by him. In a burst of light and energy, horns sprout on Kai's head behind his ears, and his pupils disappear. Kai, with his new transformation, assumes a fighting stance.
Kai: I will not let this planet go the way I let my own. You will pay for all the death and destruction you've caused. Maybe I can't defeat you, but I will die a warriors death!
Kai's stats after transformation:
Strength:500,000
Speed:550,000
Agility:550,000
Dexterity:500,000
Ki:500,000