I read a quote about growing up. It went something like, "we spend our youth trying to grow up, and our adulthood wondering were our childhood went." I didn't get it down right, but that's the basic idea.
Marry Poppins.
"when you're sixteen, going on seventeen, waiting for life to go on...."
(funny thing, Marry Poppins is going to air in half an hour where I am.)
Odd. Most of the people I know play on the 360. They even set up gaming nights. Here's a link to the forum were we hang out, if you're interested.
http://forums.pixelator.net/forum.php
I remember watching this anime when I was a kid that was about these samurai that had elemental powers. I'd like to see it get a re-release, especially since all I can remember about it is that they had to go around. Finding the guys top since they were in some sort of comatose state. One of them was actually in some bubble way up in orbit.
THE MOST INFLUENTIAL WORK OF ART FROM THE 20th CENTURY!!!
[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/sublime00grl/art/Fountain-R-Mutt-1917-1964.jpg[/IMG]
Shinmaru and Boo raise some good points, but I don't have the attention span to make a drawn out speech on what I agree and disagree with from both of them. I bid you all "good day".