Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Botar

Members
  • Posts

    711
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Botar

  1. [quote name='chibi-master' date='27 June 2010 - 08:21 PM' timestamp='1277684481' post='696070'] I was just outside. What was I doing? Swimming in the middle of a thunderstorm with icy rain pelting my head. I want to give someone a hug, but my family isn't really on my list of huggable individuals. I think I'll go to Wal*Mart and find someone who is. [/quote] [color="#008000"]*hug* Now you don't need to go to Wallmart! [/color]
  2. [quote name='CaNz' date='26 June 2010 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1277568361' post='696015'] i think your just a tidbit jealous! i look at your avatar and i smile a little on the inside once and a while knowing you will soon be stabbed... but its just not the same as the sheer joy Lilt gives me when i see that smiling avatar with those shades. maybe one day you will mean as much to me as that picture does Botar.... one day... [/quote] [color="#008000"]Really? Ahh who cares... JK What up with the church? [/color]
  3. [quote name='CaNz' date='26 June 2010 - 01:23 AM' timestamp='1277529787' post='695999'] i am way past flirting... i already dedicated my life to her [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img] [/quote] Yah, probably not. Poor CaNz, tisk, tisk, tisk. You might need rehab.
  4. Happy Birthday?

  5. So you're avatar made me want to watch lucky star, so i did, AND I LOVE IT!

    Thank You!

  6. Botar

    We'll call the band, the buritto launchers!

  7. [quote name='CaNz' date='25 June 2010 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1277521258' post='695995'] you better be... look at her avatar! does that face look anything short of absolutely adorable? [/quote] Looks very adorable, almost as adorable as you're flirting. *snicker*
  8. [quote name='Lilt' date='24 June 2010 - 04:00 PM' timestamp='1277409617' post='695935'] [b]Wow, Vaporeon? What a compliment! Forget what I asked then. XD I'll stick with how you saw me. As this: [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2corn86.jpg[/img] And shower curtain cleaning skills? Sounds like a challenge to me. xD Maybe you could make some sort of sport or competition out of it to finally prove who's the best![/b] [/quote] I don't know, i see you more as a Magickarp. JK
  9. [img]http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/cards/mt/big/mt_89_magikarp.jpg[/img] Best Pokemon ever.
  10. [img]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5568/darktyranitarpsd6sk.png[/img] He should be shadow form!
  11. [img]http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/cards/sw/big/sw_59_pinsir.jpg[/img] So, Pikachu, Shuckle, And Pinsir. Best, team, ever!
  12. [quote name='CaNz' date='23 June 2010 - 11:58 PM' timestamp='1277351931' post='695909'] how'd that one taste? well... guess it doesn't matter if you like it if you pass out after a shot... [/quote] Funny thing, I don't remember the taste, probably taste like paint thinner or witch hazel, But I do enjoy a good summer Lager.
  13. Well, you're not dead cause you're a pokemon, anyways you're trainer used a revive, cause i gave it to him in a trade.

  14. [quote name='CaNz' date='23 June 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1277350461' post='695905'] do it! I got a great wine... its a Pinot Noir called Mirassou. very nice full aroma with mostly a plum taste... plus it goes great with pizza! [/quote] Got any Bourbon Whisky? or maybe 140 proof alcohol from Pakistan? That stuffs considered a hallucinogen and is illegal. one shot made me pass out. You got to love people who bring crazy stuff back while in the Navy.
  15. [color="#008000"]Thanks Chibi! *hug* I just got done watching the first two episodes of Lucky Star, and it, was, GREAT! [/color]
  16. [quote name='CaNz' date='23 June 2010 - 02:28 AM' timestamp='1277274481' post='695867'] I'm all about poetry... but drinking and poetry leads to pretty bad poetry... (now i want to try it though) [/quote] [color="#008000"]Bad poetry blowz, kinda makes me want to use it as an excuse to drink. [/color]
  17. Pincer uses Guillotine, it's a one hit KO!

  18. [quote name='chibi-master' date='23 June 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1277344961' post='695899'] Sentret? Nope. I am quite obviously a Pikachu. Are we both Pikachus then? Cool! Eeewww... Botar is a snippity bug... I do not like those... [/quote] [color="#008000"]You hurt my feelings. [/color]
  19. [color="#008000"]Kyle uses Arceyus! Arceyus uses Draco Meteor! Chibi is Dead! not fainted! DEAD! Not really cause pokemon don't die. if i'm a pokemon, i'm probably Magmar, no, Pincer! Yeah, i'm totally Pincer! [/color]
  20. [color="#008000"]Gamecube: Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. Had Amazing graphics for the time, very good remake/tie in of the original, and just emotion jerking scenes make this game amazing. XBOX360: Halo 2. Had great game play in 2 player, campaign, and online. The graphics were really good, and the storyline still felt new at the time. PS2: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. I really don't have to explain myself on this one, do I? [/color]
  21. I guess you're my new brother who brothers Chibi. Nice to meet you, brother,

  22. How can a cute Pikachu show me the pits of hell?

  23. [quote name='Raiha' date='22 June 2010 - 12:41 PM' timestamp='1277224864' post='695808'][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"] Maybe I sleep too much...Actually I'm told I'm too impatient with incompetent people and should just tolerate their stupidity. It'll help when I'm deployed. [/color][/size][/font][/quote] [color="#008000"]What branch? I'm goin in to the National guards this summer. [/color]
  24. Botar

    Want to start a band?

  25. [color="#008000"]Well, you're name still makes me want to get s**t faced, you beat-nick hippy! [/color]
×
×
  • Create New...