[quote name='Magus' date='01 July 2010 - 05:51 AM' timestamp='1277977910' post='696268']
I've been watching [b]Dragonball Z Kai[/b] on Nicktoons despite my better judgment, but honestly, this's not as bad as I thought it'd be. The new voices do sound fairly nice, and the dialogue's not attrocious like it used to be. From what I heard so far (I haven't really caught this from the beginning) characters actually sound like they know what they're talking about. However, I do miss Faulkoner's music, but I suppose those themes didn't really kick in till Goku arrived and the sudden Funi voices came about. I still roll my eyes everytime I hear "we need Goku".
Back to voices though. The new Frieza (sp?) and Zarbon voices are pretty good, although I do like Paul Dobson as Zarbon (Viz) and Funi's Frieza (I can't remember her name for nothing.... I know she was Genkai) But yeah, I'll keep checking with this whenever I can and hopefully I won't run into anymore excessive/elitist fans.
[/quote]
[color="#008000"]I can't watch it cause they screwed up the over 9000 part. Its completely different besides the it's over 9000, all the build up is different. [/color]