Jump to content
OtakuBoards

James

Members
  • Posts

    10231
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    27

Everything posted by James

  1. James

    Project Gamer

    [size=1]Hm, I want to continue Desbreko's post a bit...you'll see where I'm going with it. If it's not appropriate, please say so. Also, CWB...I love your original post. Very funny stuff. ^_^[/size] Link continued walking down the quiet road, which was dotted on either side by small 'shroom houses. After a few minutes, he had become so wrapped up in the tune he was playing that he didn't notice a small golden rabbit frantically hopping toward him via an alleyway to his right. And suddenly... [color=red][size=3]CRASH!![/size][/color] The rabbit ploughed straight into Link, knocking him into a nearby waste bin on the side of the road. The bin fell over (with Link still inside) and rolled into the next door neighbour's bin. And so it happened; bin after bin toppled over, spilling garbage onto the pavement. Link stood up and shook the rubbish off his clothing. He looked over at the rabbit angrily and picked it up by the ears. [color=green][b]Link:[/b] Just what do you think you're doing?[/color] [color=coral][b]Rabbit:[/b] Put me down!! I'm being chased by a mad man with a moustache!! [/color] Link didn't know what to think. He looked all around him. All he saw was the row of bins scattered over the pathway behind him. The nearest bin had spilled a big glob of pink and yellow paint all over the bricks. But he saw no "madman with a moustache" anywhere. [color=green][b]Link:[/b] Ugh...look at the mess you've made! Just look at that paint![/color] The rabbit stopped struggling and frowned. [color=coral][b]Rabbit:[/b] Fine, fine. I'm sorry. Please let me go?[/color] Link sighed. He wasn't the cruel type. He sat the rabbit down on the pavement and let go of his ears. [color=green][b]Link:[/b] There you go. Just don't cause anymore trouble, okay?[/color] The rabbit nodded and bounded in the opposite direction, over the hill and out of sight. Link dusted himself off some more and began searching around for his Ocarina. He had dropped it when the rabbit had knocked him into the wastebin. He knelt down near the bin and began searching through the rubbish. [color=green][b]Link:[/b] Aha! I foun-[/color][color=red] CRAASSH!![/color] Link was pushed head first into the wastebin a [i]second[/i] time. And not so far away, Link heard a loud "[color=royalblue]SPLASH![/color]". Whoever was chasing the rabbit must have slipped and dived right into the paint on the pathway. This time, Link wasn't taking any chances. He unsheathed his sword and pulled his head out of the wastebin. [color=green][b]Link:[/b] Okay...this time I'm not going to be so nice...[/color] Link approached the stranger on the pathway. He could see someone squirming around in the paint. They appeared to be searching for something. The stranger was wearing some sort of weird contraption on his back... [color=crimson][b]Mario:[/b] Mama-mia! Where's my hat?![/color] [color=green][b]Link:[/b] o_O;;[/color] Link looked down and saw a red cap sitting near his feet. He reached down and plucked it from the ground. [color=green][b]Link:[/b] Hey...here's your hat![/color] The stranger stopped squirming and stood up. He walked over to Link and took the cap with his gloved hand (which was dripping with the yellow paint). The stranger placed the cap carefully on his head. He looked a lot less aggrivated now. [color=green][b]Link:[/b] Hey! It's you, Mario! I didn't recognize you without your hat...[/color] [color=crimson][b]Mario:[/b] Yeah, I never feel complete without that thing! That rabbit...where'd he go?[/color] [color=green][b]Link:[/b] Um...he got away. Why were you chasing him?[/color] [color=crimson][b]Mario:[/b] He was laughing at my moustache.[/color] [color=green][b]Link:[/b] Oh...well um, it looks like you need to get cleaned up. Why don't you come with me to the Mushroom Inn? I'm sure we can get you cleaned up there and maybe I'll order you a glass of imported Lon-Lon Milk.[/color] Mario nodded enthusiastically. [color=crimson][b]Mario:[/b] Actually, I don't need to visit the Inn to get cleaned up. You could help me wash this paint off, you know.[/color] [color=green][b]Link:[/b] Oh?[/color] Mario nodded. He unstrapped the device on his back and handed it to Link. [color=crimson][b]Mario:[/b] Yeah, this here is FLUDD. Just strap him to your back and spray me with water. Then I'll be all clean.[/color] [color=green][b]Link:[/b] Okay, no problem. Clean is better than dirty any day![/color] Mario nodded in agreement. He stood in the middle of the path, stretched out his stubby little arms and squeezed his eyes shut. Link strapped the device to his back and aimed the nozzle directly at Mario. [color=green][b]Link:[/b] Er...how do I spray?[/color] Mario opened one eye. [color=crimson][b]Mario:[/b] Just twist the handle. It should work.[/color] Link nodded and twisted the handle. Immediately, FLUDD began to shake and almost instantly, a burst of cool blue water exploded above Link's head, engulfing Mario. Mario turned around so that his back was facing Link. He spat out some water and opened his eyes. [color=crimson][b]Mario:[/b] Ahh! Much better![/color] Link twisted the handle again and FLUDD immediately fell silent. He unstrapped the device and handed it back to Mario, who promptly strapped it onto himself once more. [color=green][b]Link:[/b] Oh, but now you're all wet.[/color] Mario nodded and smiled. [color=crimson][b]Mario:[/b] Yeah, but don't worry. I'll dry off by the time we reach the Inn.[/color] [color=green][b]Link:[/b] Okay, off we go.[/color] [color=crimson][b]Mario:[/b] Woo hoo![/color] Link turned and began walking down the path toward the Inn, which was visible in the distance. Mario switched FLUDD to "hover". Then he ran past Link, jumped up from the pavement and hovered over to the roof of a nearby house. [color=green][b]Link:[/b] Whoa, hey...what are you doing up there?![/color] [color=crimson][b]Mario:[/b] Let's make it fun! Let's race there![/color] Link smiled and crouched on the ground. [color=green][b]Link:[/b] Sure...on your marks...get set...GO![/color] [color=crimson][b]Mario:[/b] Woo! Yeah![/color] Link launched himself from the ground, leaving a trail of smoke and dust behind him. He stared forward intently, dashing across the pavement. Meanwhile, Mario was hopping from rooftop to rooftop, flipping and criss-crossing between chimneys. As the pair came nearer to the Mushroom Inn, Link saw a large groud gathered just outside. Link's eyes opened wide as he tried to stop, digging his heels into the ground. Mario, however, hadn't noticed the crowd. He was too busy feeling the wind rustle through his moustache. Just as he neared the last jump, he opened his eyes and cried out loud... [color=crimson][b]Mario:[/b] Whaaa!![/color] He tried to stop, but it was too late. He slid right off the rooftop toward the crowd. Just as he was about to fall into the crowd, he engaged FLUDD's hover sequence and managed to land on top of the building. Mario crawled up to the edge of the roof and looked over at the crowd below. An angry Madam Aroma was looking up at Mario, her clothes all wet. Mario's cheeks went red -- Madam Aroma was highly influential in the Mushroom Kingdom, despite being from the far away land of Termina. Mario hopped down from the roof and landed right next to Link. They were both wondering what the crowd was looking at...
  2. [color=royalblue]I'm not saying that it should dominate our lifestyles. You shouldn't misunderstand my comments; I'm just saying that we can't be so dismissive and forgetful about it. I mean, Piro was coming across as though he was like "Oh yeah, that little thing a year ago...*yawn* who cares, let's forget it. I'm bored". I know he probably didn't mean to come across that way, but that's how I read it. Of course it shouldn't dominate our lifestyles...I certainly don't agree with that. But we can't be complacent about it either. [/color]
  3. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][color=indigo]If that was so, then Japan would have used kamakazi warfare against us. It was their ideal that it was honorable for one to die for one's country, and that's what they did. No matter whoever else died in the process. Of course the people in America thought they were barbaric, but as I said before: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." This discussion can go back and forth forever.[/quote][/color][/b] [color=royalblue]Actually, there is a fundamental thing you're forgetting here. Japan attacked a [i]military installation[/i]. They declared war. It was an official war. There is an absolutely massive difference between striking aircraft carriers and military bases compared to towers full of office workers. There is absolutely no common ground between the two.[/color][quote][color=indigo][b] because it is merely an opinion formed from what perspective you're looking at it. From an American's point of view, the terrorists are not martyrs, they are exactly what America has labled them: Terrorist, and nothing more. Although, from an Afghan or other "anti-america" country's point of view, those people will say they [i]are[/i] martyrs. It just all on how you look at it. Neither side can be proven as fact and law.[/quote][/color][/b] [color=royalblue]That's true, but ANYONE can make the clear distinction between the blatant [i]murder[/i] of innocent people compared to fighting against troops or military. As I said, there's a big difference. Anyone who tries to justify the killing of civilians is frankly nothing more than a coldhearted fool.[/color][quote][color=indigo][b] Besides for those people who knew the victims of the attacks, people should pretty much forget the thing and move on. Terrorist attacks happen everyday. Maybe not here, but other places they do, and we sure as hell can't stay "terrorist-free" forever. Not to mention we pretty much had it coming. Frankly, I'm tired of hearing about it. It's been a little over a year now, and people still act like it was yesterday. Get over it all ready.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]I can't believe you said that, Piro. Are you demonstrating that you're the product of the "MTV Generation" with a five second attention span? "Oh this is boring, let's move on". That's very coldhearted of you. And I'm very surprised to see you say something of that nature. We should [i]not[/i] forget either this attack or the many others that occur around the world. These incidents are harsh reminders of the dangers of religious fundamentalism as well as political extremism. I'm not trying to defend everything America does...but in this situation, I am just not coldhearted enough to be so dismissive about September 11. When [i]you[/i] or your family are involved in something like September 11...you sure as hell won't want people saying "let's just forget it and move on, we're bored now". Infact, I imagine you'd be deeply offended by such remarks. I understand that we have to get on with our lives...I'm not trying to dwell on the subject. But it makes me very angry to see these short attention spans and complacent "who cares" attitudes. We can never forget these persistent reminders.[/color]
  4. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i] [B][color=deeppink] [size=1]HEY!!! It just so happens I just moved to San Francisco, thank you very much!! What's so terrible about San Fran anyway?[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]Er...who says he's saying it's terrible? He's just asking which city is "gayer". How on earth does that imply that San Fran is terrible? lol[/color]
  5. [color=royalblue]The McLaren F1 is the fastest commercially available car in the world...and it can reach 100 KM/H in 3.2 seconds or so. So I do'nt know what that is in miles lol...but it'd have to break the 6 second to 100 miles mark. o_O Though "matter of seconds" could be anywhere from 10 to 20 seconds...so yeah. [/color]
  6. [color=royalblue]Rockstar is just a label...owned by I forget who. lol It was originally made to publish these "extreme" types of games. And DMA was acquired by the owners of the Rockstar label. So yeah, I think DMA's name [i]was[/i] changed...twice over the last six months, infact.[/color]
  7. [color=royalblue]I think you mean DMA. Rockstar is just a label...it doesn't even exist. o_O DMA is the true creator of the GTA games. Ugh, I guess I'm used to publishers getting the credit. lol[/color]
  8. [color=royalblue]How on earth is that stuff even possible with the Dodo? I don't have the time to really sit there and learn all the nuances of the Dodo...I'd rather just hop in a plane and go for it. lol[/color]
  9. [color=royalblue]Controlled flight would be better. You'd be able to fly under bridges...skim the water...and come across so many close calls! ^_^ Of course, different aircraft will probably handle differently. So it'll be interesting from that point of view as well.[/color]
  10. [color=royalblue] [i]Deliberately[/i] killing people who are innocent is never honourable. [/color]
  11. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cloricus [/i] [B] Now Americans talks of these countries as being the only ones that do things like this, but there not. So don?t put these countries down. I hope a mass killing of civilians (Or even army (They are people to.)) never happens again, weather it?s terrorists or the American army ordering to open fire on civilians ? As they have done in many cases in the past. (You Americans sicken me in this regard, this is why I have no sympathy to you.)[/quote][/b] [color=royalblue]Americans have been ordered to mass kill civilians? Do you even understand what you're saying? And now you're saying that "You Americans" sicken you and that's why you have no sympathy...even if it WERE true, you're blaming the entire population and saying you have no sympathy for those INNOCENT people who died. Cloricus, you have a major chip on your shoulder here. And there's no reason for it.[/color][quote][b] Oh and I was right, osam guy had nothing to do with ordering the attacks. It appears that the group of people that did the attack where normal people living in Germany and they went to Afghanistan to learn about there culture, they visited a alqida(sp?) controlled refugee camp where they seemed to change there minds on some issues.. and when they came back they started plotting. Of cause no on at the time had any idea. (Source BBC News.) -Eps [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]Um...did you not hear that there is actually evidence that Osama was directly responsible for overseeing the attacks? Of course the attacks themselves were planned specifically by his underlings (yet still senior members of Al-Qaeda), but there is NO question at all that he knew about them. And furthermore, did you not see the video tape of Osama bin Laden actually commenting on [i]why[/i] they hit the towers where they did...and how many of the hijackers didn't know it was a suicide mission until it was too late? I'm sorry, but you need to learn how to analyze news properly. Yes it is true that new evidence shows that the WTC was not the first choice. But what does that prove? It bears utterly no relation to Osama bin Laden's involvement whatsoever. Osama bin Laden is certainly an extremist...but Cloricus, I think the views and misinterpretations you've expressed in this post are pretty extremist as well. I'm not saying America is perfect...but hell, I'm not going to sit here and make up ridiculous facts and misinterpretations of news reports. I'm not even American, and even [i]I'm[/i] offended by some of those comments.[/color]
  12. [color=royalblue]Nintendo originally purhased a 49% stake of Rare in exchange for certain assets (DK franchise being one of them). However, I'd read numerous times that Nintendo's stake had dropped significantly since then. So yes, the 49% figure may relate to a specific part of Rare's business...who knows. I do know that Nintendo doesn't have a controlling share of Rare, however. As far as I know, Nintendo can hold what it currently owns (and block Microsoft from buying that 49%). However, MS can purchase the remaining 51% and thus, that would be considered a controlling share. So who knows what Nintendo will do. They may not sell anything at all (they might just be negotiating over franchises). However, they may decide to sell up their entire stake in the company (or part of it, anyway). I hope they keep their stake, so that at the very least, Rare can still make [i]some[/i] games for GameCube/GBA.[/color]
  13. [color=royalblue]"Swing those arms from side to side..." Okay, ahem... When the Super Mario Bros. Supershow used to be on here...I would watch it when I could. They had different types of episodes though. They had ones based on SMB and ones based on SMB3 (the SMB3 ones were the best in my opinion). And occasionally, they would show the Zelda cartoon. I barely remember it now...but I will never forget its cool opening sequence. ^_^[/color]
  14. [color=royalblue]Actually, Nintendo owns less than 25% of Rare at this point in time. I think this was inevitable. Nintendo had the option of buying Rare a while ago and declined; clearly, in a financial sense, Nintendo does not believe that the asking price was worthwhile. Rare are also very slow. They haven't yet released a game for GameCube and during most of their life, their games suffered from lengthy delays. I think you'll find that games such as Perfect Dark and Conker (Rare franchises created whilst Rare was publishing under Nintendo) will stay with Nintendo. Or at least, most of them will. With Microsoft, Rare will need to develop totally new franchises. It will no longer have access to Donkey Kong and others. I suspect that we might even see Perfect Dark Zero going to US-based Retro Studios (especially after the great job they're doing with Metroid Prime...and the fact that most of their design teams have prior work experience with companies like Valve, ID Software etc etc).[/color]
  15. [color=royalblue]That's a great idea; the DVD extras. That actually brings me to another point. After buying SSX: Tricky on PS2, I was extremely satisfied with the DVD extras. I thought they were a GREAT option. I would love to see that stuff on Nintendo games...Mario specifically. I don't know if Nintendo will ever do it, but I really hope they do. A Mario collection with DVD extras would be utterly brilliant.[/color]
  16. James

    Avatars

    [color=royalblue]TN, yep...there is indeed a file size limit. I forget the limit, but I know it's lower than 100k. People can have animated avatars, but the site will block avatars that are too large in filesize.[/color]
  17. [color=royalblue]FFXI is going to be great, especially when all the bugs are worked out. It's still some way off in the USA...but I'm planning on making an official Otaku clan for the game. I'll probably end up buying it on PC, so I won't have to wait for the PS2 version (the PC version will launch here at around the same time as the US PC version).[/color]
  18. James

    Avatars

    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyan_monkey [/i] [B] But it does sort of take the fun out of trying to achieve the 500 posts, lol [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]And that's the idea. ;) Unfortunately, we couldn't find any suitable alternative for post counts. There was just nothing appropriate out there. So, by eliminating any reason to achieve higher posts...we're discouraging spam in that way. We even thought of removing post count numbers altogether... The focus should be on quality and not quantity. :)[/color]
  19. [color=royalblue]The other day I was packing up some SNES games and I came across Super Mario All-Stars. I had totally forgotten that we own it! ^_^ Needless to say...I ended up booting it up and playing Super Mario Bros. 3. And there I was...a couple of hours later, still playing. I didn't even realize how long I'd been sitting there. :blush: Who here has this great game? I was thinking about a possible Super Mario All-Stars 2 as well... Wouldn't it be great if they combined Super Mario World, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine into one disc for GameCube? Of course, as with the original game, each game would have updated visuals (or at least, all of them 'cept SMS). With the strong possibility that there [i]will[/i] be at least one more Mario game for GameCube, I really hope we see a follow up to SMAS - it's probably one of the best investments you can make on your SNES. [/color]
  20. [color=royalblue]Okay, as most of you will have noticed, all our previous avatars have not yet been transferred. There is a reason for that, however. First and foremost, [b]all users[/b] can now use custom avatars as soon as they register; you require [b]zero[/b] posts to use them. Both myself and the other staff found that too many people were spamming just to get a custom avatar. So now, they're standard. Also, all our 50x50 avatars will no longer be used. Instead, we'll have a gallery of bigger 60x60 avatars for those who can't decide on a custom one. I'll be making arrangements for a new avatar gallery soon, so watch this space. :)[/color]
  21. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][size=1]Yeah, on GTAIII you could blow helicopters up, see them and walk past them on top of bulidings but you never got to do anything with them.. 'part from blow them up..[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]Yes! Exactly! I really like the free roaming environment in GTAIII...even now, I still play the game and just muck around. But GTA:VC seems to be going so much further. The ability to use aircraft is a truly awesome feature...and the apparent lack of loading time for different parts of the city is also extremely welcome. Can you imagine how cool it'd be to fly a helicopter down into the street and hover over the cars...or better yet, direct the chopper into a big line of traffic and jump out at the last minute? I don't know if the latter is possible, BUT I do know that you can jump out of moving vehicles now. So imagine the possibilities when it comes to using aircraft...*drool*[/color]
  22. [color=royalblue]Um, I have never dreamed of OB. I dream of other things. :blush:[/color]
  23. [size=1]Eek...sorry about the delay everyone. What with OBv6 and everything else, I haven't had time to think. If you guys are interested, we can keep this going. ^_^ I hope I don't make any historical mistakes here...I think it should be ok...[/size] [i]Luca, Rasanak and Ami made their way along the dark hallway. There were no distinctive features about the walls or floor; the only thing they knew for sure was that it was cold and dark. Every now and then, Rasanak remarked that this couldn't possibly be the players' entrance. The hall was extremely long -- the core of the Arena itself was actually situated deep within the island's forest. The outer ring of the Arena was used to stop unauthorized access to the core. As they walked, Luca and Rasanak checked and double checked their weapons. They didn't want to be caught off guard. Ami, on the other hand, seemed perfectly calm. She didn't seem at all worried about what they were doing (and the fact that for what they were about to do, they could easily earn a life sentence in Solace Prison).[/i] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/Luca_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Luca:[/b] You seem so calm, Ami. Why are you helping us? [i]Ami continued looking forward intently, keeping her daggers held up by her sides.[/i] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/n-sider/images/Amadrienia_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Ami:[/b] You think about things too much. [i]Luca smiled.[/i] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/Luca_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Luca:[/b] C'mon...there must be a real reason. You don't just enter a situation like this without a reason. [i]Ami stopped and sat her hands on her hips. She eyed Luca cautiously.[/i] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/n-sider/images/Amadrienia_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Ami:[/b] I know that what you're doing is right. Oleron is being threatened by Verdun as we speak. It will only be a matter of days before some sort of attack. Do you think I want to let that happen? [i]Luca shook his head.[/i] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/n-sider/images/Amadrienia_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Ami:[/b] Exactly. I might be a wanderer...but I love my home. I don't know exactly what the situation is surrounding this Chancellor guy...but he might be the key to stopping the attack. He's in the Verdun Government. He knows what's going on. Maybe I can speak to him privately about it... [i]Rasanak glared at Ami.[/i] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/Rasanak_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Rasanak:[/b] Are you saying what I [i]think[/i] you're saying? Threaten the Chancellor? [i]Ami looked down at her feet and kicked at the floor absently.[/i] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/n-sider/images/Amadrienia_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Ami:[/b] All I know is...this guy might be the key to stopping a full scale war. I have [i]family[/i] in the capital. I don't want to lose them... [i]Luca glanced at Rasanak and focused his gaze back on Ami.[/i] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/Luca_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Luca:[/b] It's okay, Ami. We understand. Let's just get this over with, shall we? [i]Ami nodded and the group started walking again. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the trio saw a large archway at the end of the hall. Light was streaming in from the other side, despite the fact that it was the middle of the night. Luca checked his watch. It was 11:13 PM in Verdun at the moment. The game would have already started.[/i] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/Luca_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Luca:[/b] Damn! The game has started! What are we supposed to do now? [i]Rasanak clutched his spear tightly.[/i] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/Rasanak_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Rasanak:[/b] I know one thing for sure; there's no way we'll be able to convince Chancellor Hikaru to come with us. He has no idea what's going on... [i]Luca and Ami both nodded.[/i] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/Rasanak_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Rasanak:[/b] But hey, he's a politician. A powerful one. I know exactly what we can do to get his attention! [i]Luca looked puzzled.[/i] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/Rasanak_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Rasanak:[/b] What's the one thing all politicians love more than anything else? [i]Luca and Ami looked at each other and shrugged.[/i] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/Rasanak_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Rasanak:[/b] WOMEN! [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/Luca_Avatar.gif[/IMG] & [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/n-sider/images/Amadrienia_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Luca & Ami:[/b] O_O [i]Rasanak laughed to himself.[/i] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/Rasanak_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Rasanak:[/b] It's easy! We'll dress Ami up in something pretty, hide her in the Chancellor's private room...and send him a fake message, saying that the Arena's Chairman has a special gift for him. [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/Luca_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Luca:[/b] You think he'll fall for it? [i]Rasanak nodded.[/i] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/Rasanak_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Rasanak:[/b] For sure! ^_^ [i]Ami nodded in agreement.[/i] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/Rasanak_Avatar.gif[/IMG] [b]Rasanak:[/b] Okay...let's get on with it...
  24. [color=royalblue]I've always wanted the ability to use aircraft. Simple as that. GTA: Vice City seems to be much more "aircraft focused"...so someone's answering my prayers. ^_^[/color]
  25. [color=royalblue]All these bugs will be fixed shortly. Please be patient. If you have any specific technical complaints, I recommend that you PM our Tech Staff member Shift. Then he'll know exactly what needs fixing.[/color]
×
×
  • Create New...