[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
It's a mac though isn't it?....... -_- I can't figure out macs yet.... [/B][/QUOTE]
It's a Dell..
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
Excuse me.... don't you EVER talk to her like that!
That was rude and uncalled for... and she asked people that don't know her to ignore it... you obviously didn't ignore it being the stupid shi? you are, and you just had to make some dumb@ss comment.... If you have any sense of humor you would have just laughed.....
BTW: the word "thatz" is pretty reatrded too.... you too lazy to type out "that's"? [/B][/QUOTE]
Uh oh.. Ryu-chan's goin' into psycho ***** mode... ::hides::
Can someone send me that virus please? I need to crash my computer so I can get a new one... :) ::throws her lappytop into a herd of angry stampeding cows:: hehe^.^
I fear SMAP, DA PUMP, Morning Musume, Speed, etc.... and I used to be afraid of Klaha, but now I think he's cool... I'm still afraid of Kozi tho>.<
haha.. but seriously, death scares the living schit outta me... no pun intended