Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Subversive

Members
  • Posts

    551
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Subversive

  1. Well thats nice to know. *runs away* :naughty:
  2. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuruBlu [/i] [B]I'd personally have to say that if your mother treats you that way she's not a very good christian. ... [/B][/QUOTE] exactly, Christians are taught to love all people...
  3. Well 1) I believe Chritianity is the best religion, Although I respect all religions. 2) If your mother truly is Christian she won't disown you infact she'll love you the same or more 3) When one is considering a religion, your considering changing who you are, who you'll be, and who you want to be. This is a huge decision I'd do whatever you want to do, but think about it very much. I'd pray about it, but I'm Christian, and you are thinking about becoming Wicka so I don't know what you'll do unless you still have a faith in God.
  4. I made it on MSPaint, so whatya think
  5. I thought dial-up would NOT be supported
  6. Well if you don't expect alot, dissapointment won't visit you much.
  7. I had double dragon for the NES Man I loved that game except when you in that cave and all the spikes are fallin down...That was hard
  8. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeLover [/i] [B]I listen to all types of music as long as it sounds good... [/B][/QUOTE] Same here but I'll even listen to country :naughty:
  9. can you send me a pic of those ( I have red eyes black)
  10. Yeah I love the story in most of the movies that are my fave, thats why I like some movies without special effects :D
  11. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GhostofSalvtore [/i] [B]ok well then yuor drawings aren't incredible. [/B][/QUOTE] shut your face man :naughty:
  12. Nice use of Icon :excited:, My fave episode is the Golden Spatula one
  13. Eh, Nothing I wouldn't do now, I live this life to the fullest, as I will the next...
  14. Well I guess thats supposed to be funny, I don't actually get it becuase I don't get the 12 day program thing. I'll prob get it later
  15. Subversive

    Trigun

    Well I'm just saying sleep after Trigun, Maybe stay up till 8 watching it
  16. oh, must fix sattelite *works frantically*
  17. yeah really the only thing wrong here is originality, you need to catch are attention
  18. Subversive

    Futurama

    Everyone write now!!!
  19. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B]I'm planning on getting Smuggler's Run, Agressive Inline and Beach Spikers before Mario... and then whatever version of Turok is best a few days later. If you need a game NOW, go get Bomberman Generations... I love that game :). [/B][/QUOTE] I had no Idea those were GCN titles
  20. I'm to used to the GC controller, mes no like ps2
  21. EXACTLY, GoS
  22. It depends what comes out: Madden2003 PSO v1and2 Capcom vs. SNK 2:EO
  23. Never I will forever pledge me alligence to the one and only N
  24. GoS walks off...but hes jumped and pisses himself. *Wipes off hands* "Now thats sneaky"
×
×
  • Create New...