Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ya. back in the day there was a picture of this guy that looked so super sayan. it was insane. it was taken off of theotaku though. i have been tryin 2 find it for the longest time...
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
Cool pic of the guy who looks like an SSJ and Foredaddy 0.o that picture is just soooooo funny
Guest SunRiZe
Posted
That was pretty interesting yah.

It would be cool if people on OB started posting ssj pics of them o_O like Foredaddy's
Posted
[color=red]Maybe he's a Super Saiyan Vampire...?

Wait...that might make a pretty cool plot...what if Vegeta got bit and...nah, forget it. Too far fetched. ^_^

--J.C.[/color]
Posted
CHEESY...

Hey you ever heard of hair spray.

Im not into that crap, hair spray that is.

I just shave the head when it gets messy.

Never comb it, ever, none the less style.

Really, I dont like it when people take the time to do stuff like make an outrageous hair style.

I guess Im just a ugly simpleton. Oh well.

btw, if any of the board members do their hair, I got no beef with that, especially the ladies.

oh yea, the guy in the pic deffinatly has the saiyan thing going.

btw, foredaddy.. that pic is awesome.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Thats actually Gackt. A Japanese rock star. Thats from his Vanilla music video. He's not a super Saiya-jin though, he's a vampire. [/B][/QUOTE]

:cool:I know that that's Gackt, and I [i]know[/i] that he can't possibly be a SSJ. Saiyans just don't exist! I simply said that he looks like one. :freak:


An SSJ vampire...that should be pretty interesting.:rolleyes:
Posted
Yeah!!! That pic is really cool!!

BTW Gotents.. I sit there and do my hair and everything!! :D Well since you said that you like that with the ladies... :laugh: And Foredaddy.. Your picture is AWESOME too.. It really suits you. ;)
Posted
Im assuming that you, bra, were talking to me, GOKENTS.

Hence I wondered if you could explain what the heck you meant by the above post.

I hope I didnt insult you anyway. I just think those guys who gel their hair and crap like that are pretty boy, panzies.

Sorry if that includes you...

Although it is possible you are a girl, so whats the deal?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]Im assuming that you, bra, were talking to me, GOKENTS.

Hence I wondered if you could explain what the heck you meant by the above post.

I hope I didnt insult you anyway. I just think those guys who gel their hair and crap like that are pretty boy, panzies.

Sorry if that includes you...

Although it is possible you are a girl, so whats the deal? [/B][/QUOTE]

Gackt doesn't wear his hair like that out in public. At least not anymore, I don't think he did back then either. It's just for that particular video.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Foredaddy [/i]
[B]I try. lol. Im glad to see you guys liked it. Does anybody else have a pic like it?:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

I changed yours and put my own head in there- which also looks quite funny.. I may post it up tomorrow, or on Monday (I don't have it on this PC)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...