Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've seen plenty uncut, subtitled Dragonball/z episodes before. I've been watching good ole' cartoon network lately, and I realize that they cut out alot. Is it always that bad? How significant is the stuff they leave out?
Posted
Well, yea, it's always that way.

But in defense of cn and edited dbz, I say this... better to have edited dbz then no dbz at all.

Sure, it sucks that they edit and it sucks that its played with, but atleast I get to see most of the episodes, catch most of the story, and record all those eps for free.

I just dont have the money, or the elitist attitude to only watch 20 dollar import videos that are hard enough to find, none the less afford.

All in all, I would say that it is rough that we get edited stuff, but atleast we get the major points of the story and most of the animation, minus the sweet, sweet violence and cursing.
Posted
[color=red]Just do what I do: watch the eps on Toonami, then go to a fan site and read up on what you missed. That's what I do, and I can hold my own here, so something must be working.

--J.C.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...