Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]These are some lyrics for a song I made up last night. It is based on experiences from the night before. ;) Anywho, I hope you like them..

[u][b]Sleep With Me[/b][/u]
I don't know how it happened
How did you ask?
This doesn't feel real to me
How is it for you?

Just leapt in
Didn't know what to expect
We just lay starin' at the ceiling
Can you hear me?
You will whisper
I say yes but I can't

I don't know how it happened
How did you ask?
This doesn't feel real to me
How is it for you?

And afterwards
After all the fun last night
I lay there starin' at the ceiling
I will ask myself
Was it a dream?
I have to check with you

It was good clean fun
We didn't do anything bad
I was asleep the whole time
I didn't even look at her

I don't know how it happened
How did you ask?
This doesn't feel real to me
How is it for you?[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Elite [/i]
[B][b]Nice lyrics, funny how bad things that happen can actually cause something productive :D[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Heh, I'm not talkin' about last night, I'm talking about Wednesday night. ;) Thanks for the compliment anyway, :)[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=red] Explain what happend wednesday night :p...heh...it has something to do with a girl, I got that much.

From a poetic stance such as mine, I really couldn't find out what this song meant...which amounted to confusion upon my part. But flowing-wise it seemed to grace up at me and just flow so clearly.

If I knew what the hell it was about, I could probably grow to like it even more. But all I can say is, sounds good, lol.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red]If I knew what the hell it was about, I could probably grow to like it even more. But all I can say is, sounds good, lol.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]It's a [i]song[/i] not a poem, silly. :)

You're mister poetic though. :p[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Break [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson]It's a [i]song[/i] not a poem, silly. :)

You're mister poetic though. :p[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] A song is poetry in a sense. I mean a song is just what a poem is. A collection of an emotion or emotions which are written out and kept forever upon a peice of paper. But songs seem more...personal sometimes, I suppose. But poetry is personal as well....so they both are kind of a paradox of one another...I guess.[/color]
Posted
Your words are insipired by the great feat of human discovery. What happened to you was rather unfortunate..but you lived on, and life is good still. The right one will come soon man, your still young.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...