Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I thought it was ok. Then after I saw it for the first time today I thought of making my own game like that. I bet it was hard to come up with the game though.
Posted
sorry. My message from yesterday was after I got in a fight with my sister. I'm in a better mood today after watching the last two parts to that episode thingy. Duke really isn't that bad. (=
Posted
It was okay.
Not as good as all the hype had
built up about it.
But I still think It's like dnd.
Not as much as the ep. where there were those two brothers who spoke in rhyme.
Posted
I've just watched the last episode of the duel. I'd definitely play that game. It may not be just as much strategical as DM, it's quite cool, and a bit less complex, if not hazardeous. I'd relate it a bit more to scrabble than DM.
Posted
Dice Stats

Attacks(Above)
Defence(Middle)
Hit Points AKA HP (Below)

The dice game is cool.THough I don't think they would put it in real life.THey actually have HIT POINTS!!!!!!!!So that makes a REAL downfall.But it's still good:

Example

White/Mighty Mage

Level 4

50
40
50(I think)
Effect: Can attack monsters 2 blocks away.

White/Mighty Mage was the card Yugi played.

If it did came out in real life I would buy it immediatly.
Posted
dose anyone know were i can find a copy of the rules i got the starter set and i found a traslatetion of the cards but i can't find a translatetion the rule book.
Posted
[color=teal]It's better that they won't release Dungeon Dice Monsters as a board game because it would be very awkard to play, it's better as a simple video game[/color]
Posted
umm. they haven't relesed it in the US yet but in japan the game is out but instead of going to a store and buying all the game you buy eathier packs or starter sets its not like a normal board game. it like buying cards and from what i have played from watching the TV show its really fun and really long when playing my brother but playing my mom it was so funny. eyptgirl how is buying 50 cards helping plz enlighten me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gouf [/i]
[B]eyptgirl how is buying 50 cards helping plz enlighten me. [/B][/QUOTE]
She is saying that you have to buy a starter deck to get the rule book.
Posted
not the card game the dungeon dice game i bought the starter set it is in Japanses and i found translation for the monsters effect and stats but i do not have a translation for the rule book wich it comes with. I already know every rule to Dule Monsters i have about 7 rule books
Guest realmnt
Posted
one question, do they have like special die that like only like one person has?
Posted
I dont think so
unless someone wants to cheat
Its all a matter of luck which is why i dont think theres a die that only one person has
Posted
Well, Here is what I understood about the dices:
you ave access to a pool of 45 dices.

you choose 15 of these at the beginning.

Each turn, you get three of them that you roll.

If you neither save the crests or summon anything, then you may roll them again the next turn.

Used dices are put back in the randomizer, or wherever they are keeped for the "real" game.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...