Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=firebrick]I just finished watching the first volume on VHS (first 3 episodes) and I love it. It's so hilarious, Daigouji Gai is my favorite character. Him and Akito were crying because Joe on Genegreman (I don't know how to spell that :p)! While Scryed is #1 overall, this is by far the funniest anime ever.[/size][/color]
Posted
[FONT=arial]heh, I've seen the 1st, 6th, and 7th. so basically I don't have a clue as to what all's going on plot-wise. Gai is awesome though :D. I thought it was rather interesting that Tomokazu Seki is his seiyuu (the same dude that did Chichiri's voice 0_o'). if I ever get finished with the series, I really wanna see the Nadesico movie.[/FONT]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I love this show. I have 10 episodes, but I don't fell like sitting down and watching the 7 I have left to go.

It is great, however, and the comedic side of it is hillarious. Scryed is great too, but this show is awesome.
[/color]
Posted
[color=009966][b]I've also seen volumes 1, 6, and 7, but it was a while ago. There's only one problem with the show: they shout too much! Geez, all I basically hear is "Akito! Akito! AKITO!!", and Akito saying: "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" It's as if everyone onboard the Nadesico is a lunatic! In my opinion, I think Ruri's the only sane person there. It's just funny how she can remain serious the entire time without snapping.

Ruri-baka. T_T[/color][/b]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
^__^ In my opinion on of the better Mech anime shows out there, Nadesico is simply great, it has a perfect balance of romance, action, and drama. Back in 1998 it was considered in Japan the best anime of the year.
Posted
It's great, i have seen them all lots of times.
I love when poor akito is fed terrible food, and is chased everywhere. Hahahahaah
gekigengar gives it a uncommon plot addition. I will never forget Akito being told, you know how those anime fans are.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...