Dan L Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mystic's Knight [/i] [B]Great, Deus you have just stepped your self up for a visual implosion of your electronical being. Without looking at your picture, I would almost instantly vision you as a an angel/guy. I really can feel an added sense of holiness with you present. I think it is because you beleive so strongly on the biblical side of thigs, and express those beleifs without forcing them onto other people in a preachfull manner. Seriously though, your the first guy/gal to do that, and frankly I'm impressed. [/B][/QUOTE] Wow.. I had no idea.. I mean, I really do try to not force anything down anyone's throats, cos I kind of understand how it feels to be in that situation.. but I had no idea that it had that kind of impact (I'm looking from the inside out here). I wouldn't say I'm the first to do it, though.. it's just that for a lot of people it can be hard to be blatantly open without being so in a preachy sort of way, as you probably know.. there's pretty much a stereotype of "Thou Shalt Not Do That" Christians.. All I can say is I've learned from people at a church where we're very much towards freedom of beliefs for non-Christians.. If not I probably wouldn't even be a Christian today.. So I kind of owe it to them..
James Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 [color=royalblue]It's how I imagine you too, Deus. You [i]have[/i] become rather...holy? o_O Er, not that it's a bad thing...it's just a noticeable change. ^_^;;[/color]
Circ Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 I usually visaulize people from their avatars or banners (I wouldn't like to meet L_A in a dark alley o.O). I haven't been on the boards for long enough to really figure some peoples out. I haven't even took a look yet at the pictures forum...
Dan L Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=royalblue]It's how I imagine you too, Deus. You [i]have[/i] become rather...holy? o_O Er, not that it's a bad thing...it's just a noticeable change. ^_^;;[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, I know.. I didn't take it in a bad way (even before you added that).. I just had no idea that the change was quite [i]so[/i] noticable.. I mean.. I knew I'd changed.. it's just that, as far as I'm concerned, I'm just "me".. I always was "me", and I'll always be "me".. it takes someone who's not me to notice how big the changes are ;).. I'm almost flattered that you think I seem Holy.. I was going to just say 'nah, I'm not holy (and I'm not really) but that'd just imply that I want to be told that I am.. so I kind of tried to avoid that unless Iwas going to say something else first, which I did :)
Anna Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 WEEEEEEEE Piro you look so beautiful! And let me guess, that picture is was taken after/before a play? And if not, I must say.... your blush and eyeliner are quite befitting for you. :therock: lol Other than this, I don't think I can make much contribution to this thread. I've seen just about everyone's picture here so there's no more mystery and intrigue. ^_^
Shy Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i] [B]And as for people visualizing others as their avatars, if I'd known that sooner I'd have picked some glorious handsome anime character right of the bat! Darn it!! Not leave it void... :) [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Oh, I lucked out on that one because the ladies [i]love[/i] Mickey Mouse. -Shy :2women: [/size]
Sara Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 [size=1]Personally, I hate Mickey Mouse. Just so you know. :p[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now