Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Estimated total amount of time you will spend playing Vice City


Recommended Posts

Posted
(for those who can actually tolerate yet another VC thread)
You can probably just take the amount of estimated time you spent on GTA3 and just multiply it by three.
Posted
Well I'll spend at least a week's time (168 hours) at he least.
Posted
How many hours we [i]will[/i] spend playing it?

Well, I know I've been playing it for about...uhh...6 to 7 hours so far. I can't really estimate how many hours I will spend in the future because of all of the replay value. A year from now I still may be playing it a lot. Maybe, but I doubt it.
Guest SunRiZe
Posted
I think, once I get a ps2, with GTA VC, estimated time, about infinity :p, seriously, I will be playing it HEAPS!
Posted
Currently, I've clocked in at about thirteen hours. That figure is [I]without[/I] cruising around the city, doing nonsense. I haven't had the time to goof around, so I just enjoy the storyline.

Overall, it's hard to say exactly how much time I'll spend on the game. Officially, I'll guess about fifty hours. Gathering every hidden package and completing the various mini games will surely bump that number up though over the next year.
Posted
for me about 5 hours. Is there any other games out now that I may have missed because of the all the hoopla for VC? I hate to miss out on cool games!

[color=indigo]Yeah, don't double post, and don't post off-topic posts. If you want to talk about the new Defender game in one of the gaming forums (whichever console it's on), that's fine, but this forum is for GTA games only. I suggest you read the rules. *deletes post* - Desbreko[/color]
Posted
Psst.. severous84 if you double post he will come beware the wrath of Break. Also you should discuss that game in the appropriate forum not the GTA.

I think I will still be tooling around with GTA V.C. at this time next year. It's better than GTA III and I still run around creating mayhem in that game all the time.
Posted
I'll spend at least 3 hours on the weekdays and about 10 hours on weekends.Once I go on christmas vacation i'll be spending at least 25 hours a week.This includes going on rampages and doing all sorts of nonsense.
Posted
Hey Break, sorry about that. I'll make sure to post in the right forum. My bad. Thanks for letting me know. By the way... how do I get past the death match?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Ahh! I went to get it, and it's not in yet! .....so embarrissing.....pffftt.

Though estimated time.....about a week or two....something like 320 hours I think.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by severous84 [/i]
[B]Hey Break, sorry about that. I'll make sure to post in the right forum.[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Hey, don't worry, I won't eat you (not sure actually =P). Anyway, yeah, just make sure you don't post off-topic posts in here, or anywhere really.

Thanks.

As for time.. I haven't actually got Vice City o.O, gettin' it Christmas though. :)[/size][/color]
Posted
I'm getting it for Christmas. You know, that way I don't have to pay for it myself. I'm not too excited about it, but maybe just because I am a passive Video Game player. You guys are all insane mofos with messed up minds.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stook [/i]
[B]I'm getting it for Christmas. You know, that way I don't have to pay for it myself. I'm not too excited about it, but maybe just because I am a passive Video Game player. You guys are all insane mofos with messed up minds. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]That wasn't really on topic, was it? I'm insane, I've a messed up mind, I'm not sure about the other guys though. Make more of an effort in your posts, please. :)[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Break [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson]That wasn't really on topic, was it? I'm insane, I've a messed up mind, I'm not sure about the other guys though. Make more of an effort in your posts, please. :)[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not even going to try with this place anymore. The rules are too strict, and all the moderators here have sardine cans up their asses. Plus, looking at your rules, I can see that most of them just bite the big one.

ยท Repeating Currently Existing Threads: We ask members to be wary of other threads on the first page of each forum. If the member is in the Otaku Lounge forum, for example, and he/she wishes to post a topic about his/her pet, he/she would need to ensure that no identical topics exist on the first page. If there were another topic about pets, the member would need to post in that thread, rather than create an all-new one.

Page one? C'mon! Nobody likes it when people bring back old topics from the first page.

[color=indigo]Um, just making sure, but you do realize that when it says "first page," it means the most recent page of threads, and not the oldest page of threads? - Desbreko[/color]

[size=1][color=crimson]Why quote me? That wasn't strict at all, I even put a smile after it. Our rules do not bite 'big ones' and there is definately [i]not[/i] a sardine tin up my ***, thank you. If I get one somehow lodged there I will tell you.

Our rules are like that to protect these boards from any spammers or anything that may hurt people's feelings. Now, people like you just take the last slice of pie. The staff here work pretty damn hard to keep it a nice place as you see it now. You're the kinda person that doesn't care for mods or just takes them for granted, pretends that all the post deletion and thread closing is done by the little board fairies. Well, suprisingly, it isn't done by those fairies.

If you really hate it that much here, then go off to one of those crappy boards where the mods are 9 years old, talk in text speak and have no rules at all.

-[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stook [/i]
[B]Page one? C'mon! Nobody likes it when people bring back old topics from the first page. [/B][/QUOTE]

What in Liberty City are you talkin' 'bout Willis?

Call me crazy, after all, it is part of my name, but since when do old topics float around on the first page?

It's not like you're being asked to go back twenty pages to find an old thread. You're being asked to post in an existing thread that's right in front of your face instead of going off-track here.

Anyway, I've spent about 15 hours so far in Vice City, well short of my original goal, but since a parade of other games have released, I haven't had much time for GTA. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...