Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
Wow! this thread is new.I like that quote too.It's funny.My post is short!I am a newbie 2.Off the page.lol
Posted
naw my favorite is possibly:

YUGI: O wow. Look at all this food! She's got everything.........
YUGI : Chips......
JOEY: Dibs on the chips
YUGI: Candy bars.....
TRISTIAN: Dibs on the candy bars........
YUGI: Canned fruit
(*silence*)
YUGI: Soda........
JOEY: Dibs on the soda.....
Posted
WHat about this:

Joey: If you pay attention to your right,you will see a floating freaky castle and monsters waiting to devour us!!

or

Mai: I'm no cartoon expert,but exploding volcano bicepts?Thats bad right?
Posted
I like this one.
Mai: Give me star chips, i'll give you food.
Joey: No way! Potato Chips...I mean star chips are priceless!

Could make a great commercial for Snickers.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeAddict [/i]
[B]Urg... G/S/B Masters' quote just made me mad. Mai Valentine is such a stereotypical blonde!!!!! *stalks off while mumbling "airhead" * [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOr=darkred][SIZE=1]Oh, come now ^_^ That was a great line =) And Mai is a very smart person, in my opinion, on the show. You gotta have humor, and that particular episode (if I am remembering correctly), no one had ever seen the toon deck played, right? So that was a little new to everyone, she was just the first to say something about it *shrug*

Could just be me though ^_^ I like her character. . well, I think I like most of the characters in Yu-Gi-Oh. . lol [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
it seems like all of your quotes are from the end of episode 11! and all of them pick on Joey!!

My favorite quote is:

Joey: Hey! The fairy turned Mokuba into a girl!
Mokuba: Great... can she make you smart?
Guest Tigergirl
Posted
My favorite quote is
Yugioh:My grandpa's deck has no pathetic cards,but it does have the unstoppable Exodia!
Posted
lol.
my favorite quote is when joey says:
'Cool! dueling grandpa's! now this i gotta see!'
or sumthin lik that. but it was about dueling grandpas. hehe.
Posted
Here's one nobody else has claimed:

"Bakura! Why have you taken us into the Shadow Realm?":eek: :faint::confuse2: :wow:
"Bakura? Bakura is not here..." :devil:

Okay, remember in the final Yugi-vs-Pegasus showdown, when Yami-Yugi summons that Magician of Black Chaos? I think I'll always remember Pegasus' reaction... "Oh, no... not him!"

Or in Yugi-vs-Bakura... that Shadow Duel... With Joey appearing as the Flame Swordsman...
Yugi: "Really, are you all right?"
Joey: "Aah, I figure I've lost my mind, but hey, I'll go with it."
Posted
mine is:

Tristen:Go find an infant to duel or maybe there is a dueling monkey someplace!
Joey: WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!

Well it went somtin like that!
Posted
Or Pegasus' reaction to when the Toons were killed.
"No no no no! This a nightmare..."
He loves 'em so much, it's kinda freaky. Even Kaiba wouldn't do that if similar happend to Blue Eyes.
Guest Seto_Kaiba
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mina Karusala [/i]
[B]Or Pegasus' reaction to when the Toons were killed.
"No no no no! This a nightmare..."
He loves 'em so much, it's kinda freaky. Even Kaiba wouldn't do that if similar happend to Blue Eyes. [/B][/QUOTE]

actually kaiba was kinda freaked when yugi almost destroyed his blue eyes ultimate dragon (coarse some of that was about mokuba i guess)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...