Guest boogeta Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 I got in to one of those fights with my friends (again) and she said its over should I make up or leave her alone:blackeye:
Sui Generis Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 Well it truly depends on how good of a friend she is. How much you like her. How much she means to you. How much you want a friend. And questions like that. If you two have had good times together and certain things like that I suggest that you make it up. The worst thing in the world is to hold grudges over trivial things.
Phantom Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 ....huh? I really dont know what your getting at...um.. you want adice? ..want some relation? ... ok... advice... if anyone wants to force you to do anything than they arent friends.. .if u wana make up, doit but dont let anyone or anything FORCE you to do things. Especally make up b4 ure ready to. also, i remember once when a buddy of mine told me i needed to just right piss off... eithe that or do watever he wanted..when he wanted.... once i didnt agree so he punched my false teeth out (yeah i lost teeth cuz i had accident lol), anyway.. yeh thats my relation hehe
Lady Asphyxia Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 [color=darkred]Well if you're pissed off with her, wait, otherwise you'll resent her for [i]forcing[/i] you to make up. If she's pissed off with you, nothing big you can do can change that, it'll be the little things, or she'll cool off eventually... I can't help anymore with the sort of post you put there...not that I really help anyway, jsut put in a lot of useless advie.[/color]
Mitch Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 [color=red] There is already a thread discussing a variation of this topic. To see it click [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16880]here[/url]. If you would like to bring it up there, you surely can. Always check to see if there's a topic in relation to the one which you are considering posting before going to the extent of clogging up the boards with something that is already able to be discussed elsewhere.[/color]
Recommended Posts