Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Seriously I think that ms. right should come along and leave Piccolo paralized in her spell. It would be good for him to have something else to dedicate to. He really needs to get a life.
Posted
Aren't the asexual creatures? Are there any female nameks anyway? I don't remember seeing any. So no, Piccolo doesn't get married, nor does it matter. If you'd like to know more about Piccolo and his private life, feel free to mail him at

Piccolo is a Cartoon Charater
1234 Why does it matter Lane
He doesn't have penis anyway, Planet Namek 66669
Posted
That is really true. Theyre assexual. Nameks just aren't attracted to women, i think the guy that created GT would be screwing the series up even more if he made a woman come along and date piccolo.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red]Please. Piccolo has only shown love for Gohan.

...er. Wait. That came out wrong.

--J.C.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO Man, you're beginning to sound like Kurt Angle when it comes to gay mess up lines.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GoldScorpion78 [/i]
[B]freaky.....strange... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, your last few posts (I just deleted one) have been nothing but 2-3 words of SPAM. I suggest you enlighten your posts to more quality or you won't be around much longer.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I'm pretty sure there are only male Nameks anyway. I think they mention that. Unless that's what you all meant by asexual. They just lay eggs or something along those lines.
[/color]
Posted
nemekians are assexual. that means they are neither male nor female(everyone just refers to him as "he" because he sounds like a guy), and they reproduce by themselves by spitting eggs out of their mouths. but that does not mean piccolo could never fall in love with someone no matter what race they are. it isn't all about sex you know.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kinetic [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
I'm pretty sure there are only male Nameks anyway. I think they mention that. Unless that's what you all meant by asexual. They just lay eggs or something along those lines.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats right, only male Nameks. Dende told Gohan, Krillen, And Bulma about how Guru produced all the eggs and that their all his children. And, The evil Picallo spat up the other Picallo when he was dying.
Posted
To add on to what you all said, Dende also looked puzzled when Bulma asked where all the females were, he said he didn't know what a female is.
Posted
Yup technically he can only meet a mister right. Now i sound like Kurt Angle......
Is that really his address? mmmmmm i think i will mail him and ask.lol

I wonder if picollo couldn't fly would he buy a big car to make up for his short comings....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i]
[B]I wonder if picollo couldn't fly would he buy a big car to make up for his short comings.... [/B][/QUOTE]

...I think someone's been doing a little puff puff give. Like JC said, what does a car have to do with someone's love life?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Marron347 [/i]
[B]nemekians are assexual. that means they are neither male nor female(everyone just refers to him as "he" because he sounds like a guy), and they reproduce by themselves by spitting eggs out of their mouths. but that does not mean piccolo could never fall in love with someone no matter what race they are. it isn't all about sex you know. [/B][/QUOTE]
Not to mention he looks like a guy too.
And it isnt all about sex, because if he had a relationship there WOULD be none.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...