OtakuBoards

The time almost upon us...er...you

Shinji v2.0

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Adult Swim starts tommorow, right? I don't know, I'm not American, but that means you fools are graced with Cowboy Bebop tommorow...The best anime in the history of the world ^_^. How many of you are going to stay up and watch it?

See You, Space Cowboy
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]what exactly is adult swim, I have never heard of it before, all I know is that its something to do with showing cowboy bebop.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]You have a right to be confused, however, I live in America....and [i]I[/i] have no clue what he is talking about....lol ( I meen, I'm no anime freak....but there's only 2 channels here that play anime....and neither of them have mentioned anything about any "adult swim.")[/COLOR] :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]what exactly is adult swim, I have never heard of it before, all I know is that its something to do with showing cowboy bebop.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Therez a topic bout AS. Search and you ll found it....

Well Adult Swim is a special cartoon network is going to be doing.Its suppose to be for those over 17, but please, do they honestly expect children not to watch. And if dubbed Bebop is as good as Shinji says then I'll definately be watching it...

-Justin, the KAMAKAZI one...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Adult Swim starts tommorow, right? I don't know, I'm not American, but that means you[b] fools[/b] are graced with Cowboy Bebop tommorow...The best anime in the history of the world ^_^. How many of you are going to stay up and watch it?

See You, Space Cowboy
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats rather insulting.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

...yeah, it is.. Sadly, no-one cares...

See You, Space Cowboy
Final Flash ^( '' )^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple][size=1]Your right. No one cares. Thats the problem with the United States today. Very few like my self have true patriotism and honor for king and country.

[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]You're s hitting me. Don't do that again you little fu cknut.

See You, Space Cowboy
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha, I don't think so.

Bite Me, Space Cowboy
Final Flash ^( '' )>

[I]P.S; Kirby was flipping you off. :)[/I]

[I]( Heh, j/k Shinji. Have a sense of Humour, dude!)[/I]