Shinji v2.0 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Adult Swim starts tommorow, right? I don't know, I'm not American, but that means you fools are graced with Cowboy Bebop tommorow...The best anime in the history of the world ^_^. How many of you are going to stay up and watch it? See You, Space Cowboy Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 what exactly is adult swim, I have never heard of it before, all I know is that its something to do with showing cowboy bebop....
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]what exactly is adult swim, I have never heard of it before, all I know is that its something to do with showing cowboy bebop.... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]You have a right to be confused, however, I live in America....and [i]I[/i] have no clue what he is talking about....lol ( I meen, I'm no anime freak....but there's only 2 channels here that play anime....and neither of them have mentioned anything about any "adult swim.")[/COLOR] :laugh:
White Digivise Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 I think he's talking about Cartoon Network and Toonami. I live in the US. *Smiles* :)
Gochan Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 i dont know if im staying up for that or not...
Kittie Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 i'm going to stay up for it! if not i can always record it...either way i'm going to see it!! :babble:
Dark Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]what exactly is adult swim, I have never heard of it before, all I know is that its something to do with showing cowboy bebop.... [/B][/QUOTE] Therez a topic bout AS. Search and you ll found it....
Justin Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Well Adult Swim is a special cartoon network is going to be doing.Its suppose to be for those over 17, but please, do they honestly expect children not to watch. And if dubbed Bebop is as good as Shinji says then I'll definately be watching it... -Justin, the KAMAKAZI one...
Omega WEAPON Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Adult Swim starts tommorow, right? I don't know, I'm not American, but that means you[b] fools[/b] are graced with Cowboy Bebop tommorow...The best anime in the history of the world ^_^. How many of you are going to stay up and watch it? See You, Space Cowboy Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Thats rather insulting.
Flash Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Omega WEAPON [/i] [B] Thats rather insulting. [/B][/QUOTE] ...yeah, it is.. Sadly, no-one cares... See You, Space Cowboy Final Flash ^( '' )^
Omega WEAPON Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] ...yeah, it is.. Sadly, no-one cares... See You, Space Cowboy Final Flash ^( '' )^ [/B][/QUOTE] [color=purple][size=1]Your right. No one cares. Thats the problem with the United States today. Very few like my self have true patriotism and honor for king and country. [/color][/size]
Shinji v2.0 Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] See You, Space Cowboy Final Flash ^( '' )^ [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]You're s hitting me. Don't do that again you little fu cknut. See You, Space Cowboy Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Flash Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]You're s hitting me. Don't do that again you little fu cknut. See You, Space Cowboy Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Ha ha ha, I don't think so. Bite Me, Space Cowboy Final Flash ^( '' )> [I]P.S; Kirby was flipping you off. :)[/I] [I]( Heh, j/k Shinji. Have a sense of Humour, dude!)[/I]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now