Zanarkand Abes Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 Who is your favorite character from Final fantasy Ten? If your favorite doesn't appear on the poll, then send me a message, and I will be glad to fix it.
James Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 [color=royalblue]Yes...and make sure to include reasons [i]why[/i] they are your favourite. ;) Afterall, favourites topics like this are generally spam. So let's make some effort! [/color]
Zanarkand Abes Posted November 4, 2002 Author Posted November 4, 2002 My favorite one is Tidus, because he is cool, and will do anything to get home. wish I could be in his place and be able to play blitzball like him.
Twinzam v Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 My favourite FFX character is Rikku because she is good looking and I like her because she can steal and I think she has a Funny voice in the English version of the game:)
Rhys Mayiessen Posted November 6, 2002 Posted November 6, 2002 I like Tidus... well I've only played the game once and that was in Future Shop(a store) and I only got to play for a few minutes. The reason I like Tidus is because I really like his sword, its sooooo cool!:laugh:
Break Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson]I was about to close this untill I saw James's post. So yeah, please make the effort or this is gettin' closed. And my favorite? I think Auron is very cool and mysterious, I love his outfit and his sunglasses are stylishly cool, he is also pretty strong from what I played. I haven't actually played FFX, I'm just basing it from the demo that I played/have.[/size][/color]
Guest Hasta-Krittika Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 My fave is definatly Rikku, she's got cool swiley eyes, a funny voice, she's hyper and it's well sweet how she calls Yuna 'Yunie'. My second favorie would have to be Kimarii. Blue furry ronso peoples ROCK!!!
Dan L Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 Wah-Kahh, becoss of that Accent, mon!! Seiously, I just love Wakka's accent, and I especially love impersonating his accent :D
SSJ_WILLIE Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 I would have to say that the auron is the coolest of the ones up there. I had the wisdom and the experience.
Corey Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 Auron. One you modify an armour item with Break HP Barrier and then modify a weapon with Break Damage Barrier he it virtually unstoppable.
Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted November 11, 2002 Posted November 11, 2002 Let's face it. Tidus is cute. He is sooo funny looking in Kingdom Hearts though! After having the game since like the beginning of this year I still love Tidus, although I'm not totally "head over heals" for him like I was when I first got the game. But damn, why did the game have to end like that??? I'm not saying anything else............
Spikey Posted November 12, 2002 Posted November 12, 2002 [COLOR=blue]I like Auron because is just so strong, and a little mysterius, and I like that. He just kinda clicks to me.[/color]
coolkam007 Posted November 13, 2002 Posted November 13, 2002 *cough* i like my yuna.. .. shes been to every sphere on the grid.. and has most of her stats max. (255) with the exception of magic and fortune.. but the magic is way high on her ^_^ so it doesn't matter *doublecast ultima* 99,999 x2 *exit brag mode* but character wise, I like Auron :) hes smug, but not too cocky
Mitch Posted November 14, 2002 Posted November 14, 2002 [color=red] Auron. He just has some kind of cool style to him that makes you want to get to know him more. He's also very perceptive and intelligent. He is one of the coolest FF characters since Sephiroth, I believe. I can't stand Tidus though, he's to whiny, and I just don't like him for some reason. But Auron, Auron, well, he's just the epitome of cool.[/color]
sydney Posted November 16, 2002 Posted November 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]I like Auron because is just so strong, and a little mysterius, and I like that. He just kinda clicks to me.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]\ same here, but I voted for rikku instead because she is Hawt! that and she is my designated person who steals things. I always steal things in FF games.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now