Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=009966][b]I would like to say right now that this is Deedlit using Amibasuki's account. The cookies on this computer won't clear or something, thus she can't log out of her account, and I can't log in! :grumble:

300 dollars for a plushie?! :eek: That's absurd!! Who would pay $300 for a toy?[/color][/b]
Posted
[size=1][color=firebrick]

Where did you see a plushie for $300?? Please tell me. I want to see this, it is probably just some crap put together with glue. Wait, those are my plushies that I make. I can't make them.[/size][/color]
Posted
Sorry, no plushies.. hell Unless it was for somebody very very special I would never waste that kind of money on one. Good luck, learn how to make them and sell them as real ones.. bleh
Posted
[color=red][b]My god, plushies are evil. Run before they get their hold on you![/b][/color]
Posted
Er. Plushies actually exist? Wow, I'm behind the times. And 300$ for a stupid PLUSHIE?! People are extremely insane.

No, no plushie making here. The only thing sewing-wise I'm able to do is injure myself. Stabbing myself with the dang stupid needle is SO not fun . . .
Posted
making plushies might be fun.... but listen to songoten(im too lazy to scroll up to find his new name.....wait it's right there, only a few clicks away...matt), the plushies are evil, dont get then near queen asuka, or the BB house in general.
Posted
[url]http://ufocatcher.net/hatsukoiplush/customgallery.html[/url]

copy and paste on the adress bar. It'll get you to the plush gallery....they're actually really good!

[url]http://ufocatcher.net/hatsukoiplush/customorder.html[/url] That'll get you to the page that says that the plushies are 300 dollars...
Posted
[color=red][b]omg. what is the world comeing to??

I'm sorry, but I have to do this. [url=http://ufocatcher.net/hatsukoiplush/kuja.html]Kuja anyone??[/url][/b][/color]
Posted
They are only this expensive because they are one of a kind and completely custom ordered. The materials are even really high quality. Considering that, I don't think the prices are that bad. Some of these are actually pretty cool, I'd like to see the Mega Man Zero one when it's done.

I thought you were just talking about stuffed animals and stuff heh.
Posted
There are all sorts of craft books at stores... My grandma uses them all the time. I've never seen any books or guides that would ever show someone step by step to make something as obsure as Harlequin and Stiltzskin the Mog.

Either way, I can't imagine the amount of work involved. I really like the Harlequin one.
Posted
*becomes imediately drawn to the word "plushie"*

300$?! That's robbery! I make plushies, not nearly as well as though, but I get the point accross and I GIVE them to people...

What is this insanely priced world comming too?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...