Sara Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 [SIZE=1]It's remarkably difficult for me to type concrete poetry online. Thus, an image file....[/SIZE]
Omar Harris Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 Beautiful. Is the poem supposed to be shaped like a tornado? That's the first image that came to my mind when I saw it.
Sara Posted November 14, 2002 Author Posted November 14, 2002 [size=1]No particular shape. They're more supposed to be somewhat random...at least to a point. It's not meant to be read out loud so much as mentally digested....It's more of an amalgamation of throughts and feelings sort of....bound together, I guess. Instead of actual verse. Mm. I do this a lot, but I guess I don't expalin it very well.[/size]
Raiha Posted November 14, 2002 Posted November 14, 2002 [COLOr=seagreen]Exciting...I like the whole image as a poem thing! Very lovurley..... And the background was very good at adding itself to the whole "umpf" of the poem.[/COLOR]
Mitch Posted November 14, 2002 Posted November 14, 2002 [color=red] Mmm....this is the first work of yours I've seen, Sara. I'm not sure if I like it or not....it kind of is just a collection of feelings bound together in a scrambled beauty, in a way. But it's fine, although I'd rather like verse. It just doesn't seem....to effect me as much, I mean, well...I've never lost someone as it seems you have, so I really cannot understand this poem to its full extention...but it is good, yet still it seems to miss something to me. I'm glad to see something of yours [i]finally[/i]. [/color]
Sara Posted November 14, 2002 Author Posted November 14, 2002 [size=1]You've really never seen anything of mine before? :: blinks:: Wow. I...huh. I did post something a month or two ago, I guess. Meh. Now I just had to go and find it. [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=15092]and maybe tonight.[/url][/size]
Biida Posted November 14, 2002 Posted November 14, 2002 [color=skyblue] They're both beatiful. I wish I knew more of what to say, but unfortunately, I don't believe I was gifted with words. I really like the concrete one, by the way. The emotion it gives off... and just how cool it looks, too. ^^ [/color]
Dragonz Fyre Posted November 15, 2002 Posted November 15, 2002 great,the backround of the poem really accents it. It's good work. Keep it up.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now