OtakuBoards

Favorite FMV

Treble

Those are cool. I wish i knew how to post pics.:(

My favorite shoot is from Luigis Mansion. When he shines the light at the shower curtain and you see the profile of the ghost. I thought that was funny because Nintendo makes games for younger aduinces (sp) and i was wondering what they where going to do. I heard that the ghost dissapers when Luigi moves the curtain.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Those are cool. I wish i knew how to post pics.:(

My favorite shoot is from Luigis Mansion. When he shines the light at the shower curtain and you see the profile of the ghost. I thought that was funny because Nintendo makes games for younger aduinces (sp) and i was wondering what they where going to do. I heard that the ghost dissapers when Luigi moves the curtain. [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=arial][b][color=darkblue][size=small]Yep, that is one of many cool puzzles in Luigi's Mansion.

One room includes a family of ghosts.

The father is in a rocking chair. But if you shine your light on him to stun him, he will dissappear. So what you have to do, is you have to turn your flashlight off...and quickly spin around to suck him up with your vacuum. But he's big...he'll drag you around the room...and possibly even throw bananna peels at your feet to stop you!

Then there's the mother ghost. The mother ghost is actually hidden behind a mirror on the wall. So in order to flush her out, you need to aim your vacuum at the curtains to make them flap about. That will scare her...and she'll reveal herself.

And then comes the final ghost, the baby ghost. You can't see him...all you can see is his shadow near the baby crib. So you have to quietly walk towards the shadow...and try and suck at the spot where you think the actual ghost is.

That's just one example of one of the rooms.

It's gonna be such a cool game :)[/color][/b][/size][/font]