Madmax Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [url]www.theotaku.com[/url] outlaw staris coming is coming goto nay place on the site and at the bottem it says outlaw star!
BabyGirl Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [color=deeppink]Excellent! Outlaw Star is my favorite...:D[/color]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [COLOR=coral]2 thumbs up!!! {Outlaw Star Rulez }[/COLOR] :D :devil:
Guest Imsirion Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 OUTLAW STAR totally ROCKS!:babble: :) :babble: :) [QUOTE]King of all OUTLAWS speaking, LEAD ME TO THE GALACTIC LEYLINE![/QUOTE]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Koo,OutLaw Star is my second fav anime!! Dbz's my first..[/COLOR]
amibasuki Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Hooray for Outlaw Star! *HOORAAAAAAY!!!!* erm, little inside joke there....:p :laugh:
BabyGirl Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=deeppink]Er...this is an old topic. But I'll say it again, Outlaw Star is my favorite![/color]
BabyGirl Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=deeppink]This is my favorite pic ever. I drew it once, and it turned out mighty fine, considering I'm not an artist :D :p Heh, that didn't work, nevermind :D[/color]
amibasuki Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I have to say, this is prolly my most favoritest piccie of Outaw Star (I dunno why).... [URL=http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/mytemporarysite/harrym]Harry McDougal[/URL]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 the show is great i just like the ships and i have the X-GP model its a foot long and it comes with extra arms for grappler attack mode i good 2 hours of my life was taken just to build it
BabyGirl Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]I have to say, this is prolly my most favoritest piccie of Outaw Star (I dunno why).... [URL=http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/mytemporarysite/harrym]Harry McDougal[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Harry MacDougall is so...feminine...[/color]
amibasuki Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Harry MacDougall is so...feminine...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] hehehe, I know whatcha mean I mean, what guy ties pink bows in his hair? ah well, he was an 'interesting' character, to say the least
BabyGirl Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B] hehehe, I know whatcha mean I mean, what guy ties pink bows in his hair? ah well, he was an 'interesting' character, to say the least [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Yes, "interesting" indeed. I mean, hm...his brother is this tough punk guy, and then there's Harry, the one with the long, pretty hair...[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 sheesh why do all girls dig for harry???? ::thinks for a sec:: correction: why do MOST girls dig for harry???
amibasuki Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]sheesh why do all girls dig for harry???? ::thinks for a sec:: correction: why do MOST girls dig for harry??? [/B][/QUOTE] wha? I dig Gene, not Harry!:D
BabyGirl Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]sheesh why do all girls dig for harry???? ::thinks for a sec:: correction: why do MOST girls dig for harry??? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Ack! *spits water all over keyboard* Dig for Harry? Never! Like amibasuki, Gene is the one that I love :love:.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now