OtakuBoards

wondering....

ZF SSA Goten

i just bought the Babadi videos that just came out, and I noticed something wierd. when goku, vegeta, gohan and shin were going through babadi's ships floors, why didn't goku just have everyone touch him and them just instant transmission to Babadi and Dabura. They could have killed Dabura, Babadi and Majin Buu's Egg type thing with ease. but why did they just fight their was threw????

I was thinking the same thing when Shin said there was no way out. The probable answer is so the storyline will be more interesting. But if you follow the storyline, they all wanted to have fun and fight. Remember the paper rocks scissors thing? They all wanted a turn.

ya, that paper rock scissors thing was f*cking hallarious(sp?)! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am laughing now just thinking bout it! Haveing the 3 most powerful people in the universe playing a childish game to see who gets to fight first......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ! I think vegeta was the funniest. Mr. I'm so tough and I can kick your *** I am better than you, LOL! ok....i'm getting carried away now...

Oh yeah, and what about when he yells "MORE EGGROLLS!!!" At the martial arts tournament? Great stuff! That's the great thing about Vegeta. He's a badass but he has that comedic edge, like when he wore his famous pink shirt. And if you want to see something really funny, wait till you see him do the fusion dance.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]Shin, Kaioshin
What difference does it make??????
its still a name used for the same character [/B][/QUOTE]

Because he's a Kaio! He's not a shin.... kaioshin is the name given to the gods.... Kaio-sama (or king kai to you dubbies), Kaioshin, North Kaio.... Kaio is what gives him ranking basically..... it's his race.... But why would FUNi care about such a minor detail like thats... lets just fµck up EVERYONE'S name cause we are stupid americans who could care less about Japanese people and are money grubbing @ss whipes who abuse anime in every way and fasion.......

:devil: hey transtic nerve i really resent what you said about us americans because my friends and i love anime. And i do care about japanese and other cultures it does not mater who you are. i would still be your friend:D

:D And for you people who were talking about dragon ball z. hey i love their cartoon. and most of their movies. and i cannot wait untill the next videos come out on sept. 25, 2001.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hank Jr [/i]
[B]:devil: hey transtic nerve i really resent what you said about us americans because my friends and i love anime. And i do care about japanese and other cultures it does not mater who you are. i would still be your friend:D

:D And for you people who were talking about dragon ball z. hey i love their cartoon. and most of their movies. and i cannot wait untill the next videos come out on sept. 25, 2001. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm no refering to every American... just [i]those[/i] Americans that work for FUNi

hey transtic nerve, i understand about why you dont like the people who work for funi. and for you being bisexual no i dont have a problem with that i believe that everyone is the same no matter who or what they are. in any case i believe that it is not my choice to judge people by thier sexuality i would reather judge them by how nice of a person they are.

Sincerenly,

hank jr