OtakuBoards

Warrior Breeder

Guest firemac

Guest firemac
OK, I think I found a wy to make my game easy, ok, so this is what happens, you create a little bio of your warrior including these things
Name of Warrior:
Age of Warrior:
Gender of Warrior:
Battles Won: 0 (it wil change, duh)
Battles Lost: 0 (it will change, duh)
Attacks: (You can make these up[no cheating type moves], you may star with only two)
Weapon: (optional, and if you choose to get a weapon, you can make it up, and you can only have one, sorry)
Bio:

Once you do this, [U][size=3][b]you must put it in your signature[/b][/size][/U], once there's at least two people here breeding warriors
, you may start fighting the person using your warrior, the person who wins may create a new attack, and add it to your the signature (you must also change your battle stats for proof), once you have 5 attacks and you lose a battle, you must take away one of your attacks. Please, don't forget to always cnage your battel status in your signature after a battle. I hope this will work out, oh, by the way, I'm not joining, because I'm busy doign other stuff, but good luck, I will know if you joined, when you put your warrior bio and profile in your sig, good luck.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]Name: Kaiyu
Battles Won:0
Battles Lost:0
Attacks: Ice Beam, Poison Beam
Weopon:Frosted Poison Blade(ice/poison sword) [/B][/QUOTE]
don't forget to put the bio in your sig

Name: Ryu

Battles Won: 0

Battles lost: 0

Attacks: Fire Kick (When it hits an enemy, it sometimes scorches them), Fire Punch (Same as the kick, but less damage)

Weapon: Double Killer (A long stick with a dagger at each end)

Bio: Ryu is a calm person, even in the heat of battle. He has trained all his life to harness the power of fire, and is finally getting the hang of it.

Guest firemac
Sweet, I have two members, now if only both of them were onlien at the same time, hmm, I might need more members for that to happen, look like this game is going to do well.

Guest firemac
[B]it could be good, but how will we decide who wins the battles, we cant just say, "i now pull out my sword and you Die" i win. can we? [/B][/QUOTE]
well of course, hmm, give me a few min, ok, I'll be back with your answer

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
well of course, hmm, give me a few min, ok, I'll be back with your answer [/B][/QUOTE]

How about that your allowed to train. Say you train for 1 day, you gain a certain amount of experience points. I'm not completely sure about it but you can try an get an idea out of it...

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

How about that your allowed to train. Say you train for 1 day, you gain a certain amount of experience points. I'm not completely sure about it but you can try an get an idea out of it... [/B][/QUOTE]
I shouldn't make this game, complicated, I wanted to amke it as easy as possible, oh and krillin, hmm let's see, well, just keep track on badly you are getting hurt, and if you think you aren't able to fight no more, tell the other they won, because your warrior can't fight anymore.

Can i join?

Name-Kain Leonhert

Age-19

Gender-Male(duh)

Battles won-0

Battles lost-0

Attacks-PK combo,Omnislash

Weapon-Buster sword

Bio-Kain is a fast and brutal fighter.He only uses fast combos such as the PK combo.It uses the hole body in an all out fast unblockable combo.He some times uses his big sword to do heavy damage useing omnislash.

Guest firemac
Come on Peeps, JOIN this game, you'll like it, unless you are too freaking lazy to put a bio and profile in your freaking sig and don't feel like keeping up and updating your sig!!!!!!

Guest firemac
[B]why dont you post a thread in general d and say that u desperately need members for yur rpg?

oh and fire mac, add me to your friends list.:D :D [/B][/QUOTE]
please don't space my name, and you have to PM me:D to be on it, and um, I thought it was wrong to post something liek that but I guess I'll do it

Name of Warrior:kakkarot jr(duhhh)
Age of Warrior:36
Gender of Warrior:male
Battles Won: 0
Battles Lost: 0
Attacks: dragonfist(from my father,hehe)2nd moves a secret.
Weapon:a heat blade katana.it cuts through anything and it can extend or/and beef up.unbreakable.
Bio:calm during battle but when put into a rage i go (controlably)wild.i ignore any obstacle and attack.even if my legs r cut from underneath me.i am shrewd too. with normal people i am a nice kind gentleman.

[b]Name:[/b] Cid
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Height:[/b] 6'1"
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Weapon:[/b] Dragon Spear
[b]Attacks:[/b] Hyper Jump, Ultimate End.
[b]Apperance:[/b] Blonde slicked back and spiky hair, very light blue eyes, wears a plain white T-Shirt with a flashy blue and gold vest and dark tan cargo shorts which go down to his mid-shins. Wheres Black boots which go up to his ankles.
[b]Bio:[/b] A master spear fighter from a small forest village.

[b]Record:[/b] 0-0