Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[IMG]http://forums.oraclerpg.com/attachment.php?s=&attachmentid=463[/IMG]

My bro took this screenshot. Anyone of you founf this allready? :smirk:
Posted
Yeah, I think I remember it. But I'm trying to cover over these memories with nice Vice City ones, LOL. :)

The sign is pretty funny though, heh.
Posted
I forget where exactly it is but you have to put ur car somewhere on that way so you can jump on it and then on a roof and then you have to walk forward, jump off the building, walk along the wall and ull see it. (i dont know it exactly though)
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Did you know that if you walk around that area, you will actually drop into 'blue hell'. There is another sign like that, but I don't know where. It uses the same method and it says something along the line of 'What a good sniper spot'. I heard this on a game site, so I am not sure about the authenticity of it, but if any of you know of it, then let me know!
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I now also found a mod gets u a bridge to Ghost town hehe. Its a huge bridge for only a lil piece city heh. (the town which u see in the beginning of GTA:3. U can also go there by plain, the DoDo, u have to fly over the big hill)
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] A bridge into the floating town thing? This is on the PC right, as you are talking about modding, I presume it is. What's it like there. I have seen brief screen shots of it, but not in much detail. Can you get some screens up?[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...