Boo Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 [IMG]http://forums.oraclerpg.com/attachment.php?s=&attachmentid=463[/IMG] My bro took this screenshot. Anyone of you founf this allready? :smirk:
Flash Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 *raises hand* Yup. :) You go through the car park where you do that Yardie mission, right?
Syk3 Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 Yeah, I think I remember it. But I'm trying to cover over these memories with nice Vice City ones, LOL. :) The sign is pretty funny though, heh.
Boo Posted November 10, 2002 Author Posted November 10, 2002 I forget where exactly it is but you have to put ur car somewhere on that way so you can jump on it and then on a roof and then you have to walk forward, jump off the building, walk along the wall and ull see it. (i dont know it exactly though)
Bing Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 Did you know that if you walk around that area, you will actually drop into 'blue hell'. There is another sign like that, but I don't know where. It uses the same method and it says something along the line of 'What a good sniper spot'. I heard this on a game site, so I am not sure about the authenticity of it, but if any of you know of it, then let me know!
Boo Posted February 4, 2003 Author Posted February 4, 2003 I now also found a mod gets u a bridge to Ghost town hehe. Its a huge bridge for only a lil piece city heh. (the town which u see in the beginning of GTA:3. U can also go there by plain, the DoDo, u have to fly over the big hill)
Bing Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] A bridge into the floating town thing? This is on the PC right, as you are talking about modding, I presume it is. What's it like there. I have seen brief screen shots of it, but not in much detail. Can you get some screens up?[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now