Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Sailor Moon!


Recommended Posts

Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
TFLover> it's because they cancelled the show. I don't know why, I think that they cancelled it because no one watched it no more and it became boring with the villains trying to steal the pearl heart thing single day.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boogeta
Posted
I used to like it I made my dad bye all of the movies but then I grew out of it
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeGurl [/i]
[B]Sailor Mo0n is mah favorite anime.well cowboy bebop and the other adult swim anime too,but sailor moon rocks!
AnYoNe ThAt LuVs SaIlOr MoOn PlEaSe PoSt A mEsSaGe In ThIs ThReAd!:love: :wigout: :angel: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue] I loved Sailor Moon but we in the US didn't get a chance to see how it ends..I know that it's not over and I hope and pray that the comp. allows us to see the end!
If anyone knows about a US release of the final season(s) [Sorry can remember which season they ended it at here]. PLEASE let me know!!!


THANKX[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue] I loved Sailor Moon but we in the US didn't get a chance to see how it ends..I know that it's not over and I hope and pray that the comp. allows us to see the end!
If anyone knows about a US release of the final season(s) [Sorry can remember which season they ended it at here]. PLEASE let me know!!!


THANKX[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
Sailor Stars is currently the last season. I heard the company has no plans at the moment to bring it over to the US. I think they were going to, but for some reason they stopped dubbing and editing it. It's a real bummer, because stars is one of the best seasons. ;) I suggest finding it fansubbed if you really want to see it, because you could be waiting a good long while before seeing it officially in the states. U.U
Posted
[COLOR=green]I used to watch it when I was younger. But now I just read the manga. It's pretty intersting, just not as good as the other animes that I have seen. The show isn't that good to me anymore. Just the manga.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoMax [/i]
[B]I must pop in and say that I REALLY hate the dub! [/B][/QUOTE]


Thank you very nuch...and I guess that I have to be the opposite of you all and say...I LOVE IT!!!!:love:
Guest boogeta
Posted
But I still wacth it once in a while
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]Thank you very nuch...and I guess that I have to be the opposite of you all and say...I LOVE IT!!!!:love: [/B][/QUOTE]
Lol, I bet you just like it because you don't have anything to compare to. If you had seen both versions, you [i]may[/i] think differently, but would deffinitly have a better vote and know what your dealing with.
  • 1 month later...
Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
i didn't write in this thread for a long time.....wow...miss it..love sailor moon like crazy.
Posted
I haven`t watched SailorMoon in a long time. I haven`t read the manga or seen most of the episodes. I like SailorMoon though. I kinda grew out of it though. I had no idea Uranus and Neptune were lovers though I thought they were kinda close to be cousins. My favorite sailor scout is Mars. I wish I liked SailorMoon like I did when I was 6. I really changed in 8 years. Any back to the main topic I found Sailor Moon exciting of course not many people like it. I just hated the way Serina talked. I find her voice annoying.
Posted
I like the show as well, but i think they need some new atackes or new sailor scouts, because each show they go into battle and hew beats the bad guy its sailor moon no doght. They need to ley oter sailor scouts beat the bad guys to ,but beside that it is a sweeet show.
-hiei
one eye sees the future the other the past and the third the future
Posted
Yeah...back in the day when CN first aired SM I loved the show. Proably the first REAL Anime I'd ever watched....except for a few others in the past....
Ok, everyone knows that Yoshihiro Togashi is the man that made Yu Yu Hakusho? (or maybe you don't......^^;)
Well, he is married to the [i]woman[/i]that created Sailor Moon!
I couldn't beleive it when I found out.
But I like them both. They're working on a new series right now I think.....or was it a manga?
I don't know. All I do know is that they got hitched back in 98' and have 2 kids now, I think.
Isn't that so sweet??? ^^;
*everyone gives Lauren strange looks*

[b]Yo, Hiei....stop quoting that! I'm gonna kill you when I see you tommorow. I sware, if you keep quoting Spike anymore, you are not going to have even your own eyes. I'll make you get a fake eye like Spike did if you don't shut up.[/b]
><;

Actually, you're saying it wrong.....^^;
But that's not the point. Just stop it!
Wait...I didn't know you even like SM??
You said before that it was stupid.
......o.O.....I'm not asking......
Posted
Really? I heard Naoko Takeuchi got married a couple years back, but I didn't know it was to Yoshihiro Togashi of "Yuu Yuu Hakusho" (not that I even knew who made YYH before your post).
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
Does any1 know when Sailor Moon starts again? May, June, July?
Posted
Sailor Moon is over in the US. the last season in Japan was sailor Moon Stars, but it won't be shown because of the sailor Star Lights.

(They were a trio of boys who transformed into a trio of...well, girls. Yeah...)
Posted
I used to love the dub... Then I found out that there were movies like 4 years ago and I bought one and didnt realize that it was subbed and I was like WHOA!!! It doesnt even compare to the dub... It's a billion times better...

The thing that really gets me is that they changed all of the names in dub to 'americanize' them... I swear DIC admitted to it... Because they didnt want little children (stupid american company, aiming it at the WRONG audience) getting cumfused with Japanese names. Same reason with Pokemon.

Yea over that... To anyone who thinks dubbed Sailor Moon is good, go out and watch the subbed. Pioneer has actually released it subbed.

And the Stars, is THE best season! The animation is the best. I have only seen the last episode... It's so pretty...:bawl:
I think that it is so funny when people ask when Stars is coming to the states... The thing is.... IT"S NOT!! If you've seen it you can understand why.... I'm not going to explain it here.... I have sorrupted enough young minds...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
The voice is so annoying, not Sailor Moon and R. It's Sailor Moon S and the others...what's that voice I hear? Serena? The changed it very much. That dubbed voice...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]I remember when it came on Toonami. Then they started to show it before I got home from school so I couldn't watch it.[/COLOR] :bawl: [COLOR=seagreen]Then they canceled the show completely. [/COLOR] :flaming: [COLOR=firebrick]CN can't do anything right![/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]I just started watching Sailor Moon Stars and I think its the best one yet. But what I can't believe is that CN actually said in the FAQ section of its website is that it showed all of the series.[/COLOR] :eek: [COLOR=royalblue]I guess its too bad it will never be dubbed[/COLOR]
Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
I miss Sailor Moon so much, I mean the old ones...Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight...
Guest Watinabe
Posted
... The chicks were fine but Darien kinda pissed me off ^_^ LOL no it was an ok series;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...