Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
God that banner is scary...

I think alot of the changes that were supposed to happen are still in the works. Since James is still short many a technical personell, changes are taking a while to complete. However I don't really know so I'm sure James can tell you.
Posted
Yea, apparently shift hasnt been performing up to par or somthing like that. Not to mention he seems to be the only active tech staff member..but I am prolly mistaken because not everyone on the tech staff HAS to post here.. hehe. Regardless, this is a big site, there should be more back end people running arond and doing things.

ps: Your picture banners prove very fascinating lol..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...