sydney Posted November 16, 2002 Posted November 16, 2002 Ashley Riot from Vagrant Story. Ashley is one bad mofo in this game. Yes Ashley is a guy, and yes he is one bad mofo. This game was made by squaresoft so it boasts a really good plot and story line. The game was superb and that is why Ashely is my fav hero.
Bing Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 It has to be Solid Snake. He is a war hero you guys, I mean, check out his background! He is amazing. He would whoop Raiden's butt so bad if they weren't on a mission! He is so hard and cold, he is a typical war hero!
Shinobi Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 Ah there is so many! Um, this is what i can think of right now (Not in order) Mario Sonic Dante Goku (new game) Tommy Verccetti :D Tommy :D Only if he had a really cool voice like Robert De Niro, the he would be THE man.
kizu Posted December 3, 2002 Posted December 3, 2002 My Favorite Hero from any game would have to be Link. Or else maybe Dart (From legend of Dragoon). I think that I like them is just because of the time period that the games take place in. And the fact taht they each use swords.
Guest Musahi Posted December 9, 2002 Posted December 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness [/i] [B]Link, all the way! (Well, before those idiots changed his design.) [/B][/QUOTE] [b][size=1]Those [i]idiots[/i] as you put it, said that Link was originally supposed to look like that. While I liked the other "style" better, Link still looks great, and from what I have seen the gameplay shall be even better. MY favorite video game hero of all time would be Ryu. While there wasn't much story around the Street Fighter series, it was obvious Ryu was the hero. He, had the best moves looked the coolest and was from Japan. What else can I say? Also, aren't these type of threads against the rules here at OB? :therock:[/b][/size]
conpiracymonki Posted December 10, 2002 Posted December 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyko [/i] [B][size=1] Also, aren't these type of threads against the rules here at OB? :therock:[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [b][size=1] These types of thread are famous for starting silly little argumetns over who is the best etc etc, and that's why you're not supposed to make them. But this one seems pretty fun, and no-one's at each others' throats so I think the Mods have let it go on or something. Anyway: 1. Snake (Metal Gear games)- I'd say Liquid, but this is for heroes, so yeah. The guy's got a wildcard FOXDIE bomb ticking inside of him; the coolest attitude; he insults Otacon so easily (even though I think Otacon's cool too), and he can be so funny when he wants to be. (Like when he calls himself 'Pliskin', and when you see him running around in a carboard box, lol) 2. Frog (Chrono Trigger)- The Masamune wielder. He is so awesome. I still don't get how a frog can be so mysterious, so cool, and still pull off being so serious and likeable. 3. Cloud (FFVII)- Can I say Zack? If I can, pretend I just said Zack. That big sword, the attitude, the history, and that Omnislash. oof.[/b][/size]
Guest Zeh Posted December 10, 2002 Posted December 10, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Oh... lesse... no order at all! Sora: Kingdom Hearts Nice to see someone around my age having problems and stuff for a change, plus the sword.... whoo!! Frog: Chrono Trigger *Reads AJeh's post again* Cloud: FFVII Shows some real life problems people have, plus the game was indepth Tasis: Otakuboards This guy is ju.... what? I'm not in a Video Game?[/COLOR]
Charles Posted December 11, 2002 Posted December 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyko [/i] [B][b][size=1]Also, aren't these type of threads against the rules here at OB? :therock:[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Nope, not really. When I first saw this thread, I immediately scrolled down and read through the feedback. It was genuinely good. The opening post was lacking, but there weren't any one-word responses and everyone was having fun, so I let it be. I decided to let everyone get favorite threads out of their system for the time being, and I was happy with how they were handled by most of you. ^^
Sniglefager Posted January 7, 2003 Posted January 7, 2003 My favorites are Mario, just cause he's probably the most popular video game charecter, and all his games are excellent. I also like Cloud, because of his attitude, and his design. Sonic the hedgehog's pretty cool too, because pretty much all of his games are good. Sora's awesome, too, because his voice acting was superb. Out of all of them, I'd say Mario's my favorite though, just because he's a great charecter
Tommy Vercetti Posted January 7, 2003 Posted January 7, 2003 my favourite game heroes would have to be: Mario Eddy Gordo (tekken 3 and onwards) Tommy Vercetti
BigCajones Posted January 7, 2003 Posted January 7, 2003 I have many heroes, but my heroes never seem to be the main characters for some reason. I like the others for odd reasons and they are usually funny too: Cranky Kong (Donkey Kong 64) Toad (Mario games) Professor E. Gadd (Luigi's Mansion) Barry (Resident Evil GC) Mr. Game and Watch (SSB:M) Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors 3) Hal Emmerich/Otacon (Metal Gear Solid series) Brock (Pokemon series) These are all characters I class as heroes as they have made me laugh and talk to mates about some of these as they are COOL! :) There is probably many more but I can't think right now. :demon:
Sniglefager Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 well, Tommy, I hate to break this to you, but I don't think Tommy Vercetti could be considered a hero. He's the main charecter, but I don't think little children should look up to him. lol
Tommy Vercetti Posted January 9, 2003 Posted January 9, 2003 He can be classed as a type of criminal hero i think lol, and little children couldnt really look up to him because they wouldnt be able to get the game because it has a rating but anyways just carry on with the thread about game heroes.
Zanarkand Abes Posted January 9, 2003 Posted January 9, 2003 My favorite is Gambit from X-Men. he is a red-head womanizer and I am too. I love it hoe arrogant he is, but he can live up to it. I chose him all the time in X-Men the Next Dimension for PS2.
botosai Posted January 11, 2003 Posted January 11, 2003 My favorites are as always gonna be 1. Cloud FFVII 2. Barret FFVII 3. Tidus FFX 4. Auron FFX 5. Yuna. FFX (summoning aeons is cool) 6. Sora Kingdom Hearts 7. Riku Kingdom Hearts 8. Sion Barzahd Bouncer 9. Leon FFVIII 10. Volt Krueger Bouncer
Queen Asuka Posted January 11, 2003 Posted January 11, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]Well...it's definately Aeris from Final Fantasy 7. She is the most beautiful and innocent creature. And I loved her cameo in Kingdom Hearts, and Mandy Moore did a good job playing her voice. I also like Claire Redfield and Leon Kennedy from RE2, Nina Williams from Tekken, and that's probably about it.[/color][/size]
SS5 Gogeta Posted January 12, 2003 Posted January 12, 2003 For me, it's: Knuckles Sonic Samus Aran At first, Knuckles seem to be the bad guy, but later on he is revealed to be good and the protector of the chaos emerald. Also he really kicks so much a** I don't know why people don't recongnize him as much. Sonic is just plain awesome. And Samus has to be one of the most feared Bounty Hunter in the universe.
zidane11 Posted January 13, 2003 Posted January 13, 2003 I would have to say snake, Cloud from ff7, and everyone else from ff7. God!!! I want to go play it now. I don't really want to play a game for a hundred hours again for the 4th time again.
prestongraff Posted January 14, 2003 Posted January 14, 2003 Toan, Link, Cload, Zidane, Auron,both Rikus and MARIO!!;) :p
The Vampire: Ed Posted January 14, 2003 Posted January 14, 2003 Final Fantasy 7's Vincent Valentine, Blood Omen's Kain(Does he count?), Chrono Trigger's Magus (If he counts), Any X-Men game Gambit, Fatal Fury's Terry Bogard, Conker's Bad Fur Day's uhh...Conker :), Resident Evil's Barry Burton, and eh....can't think of any others.
drysy Posted January 26, 2003 Posted January 26, 2003 It has to be jack archer from the new robotech game, He flys a plane that can turn into a robot and then to a hybrid of plane and robot How cool is that
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now