OtakuBoards

Your favorite video game hero of all time

severous84

Ryu, Snake, Mario, and the sarge from army men isnt bad either.

Those guys are all cool.

But unfortunatly, I dont get to play too many adventure games.

Most of my games are racing games, or air combat, or fighting, or first person shooter.

Although I gotta say, I know there are more charactors I love, I just cant think of them right now.

Samus from Metroid. She never really had much of a personality until Fusion (you'll see once you play it)... But you could imagine a lot of the things she was thinking anyway. I always thought she was just an awesome design, and just a badass character lol.

I tend to prefer female characters in games anyway.

My favorite... would have to be Zidane from FFIX. Although he may be a monkey, he has alot of realistic characteristics which I can relate too. Such as, he likes this girl, but he is silly enough to try and play cool around her, and nearly loses her several times, he is arrogant to a certain extent, and he helps people without reason.

Guest LionSalt
My favorite video game character is Parker from Red Faction. He doesnt take crap from anyone. He even obliviated the Ultor company. He just kicks ***.

Zero! Zero! Zero! Zero! I love this guy. Cool and gathered, uses mostly one weapon and it just so happens to be my choice too.. a sword (yeah I know his is beam but who cares! same thing:p ) Great power and learns techniques than using new weapons. Follows orders to a T, Protector of the weak and innocent and strikes fear into evil. How many are like him? Zero!:blush:

Second guy would be... X! X! X! X! Way more powerful than the regular Megaman. Better weapons, wicked armor and the only dude who can just match Zero's power.

[COLOR=blue]Without a doubt it would have to be Mario. Him and Yoshi kick some but. Mario is the master. That guy hopping on evil guys that are under Bowser's control.

The weirdest game that I have played with him in is probaly Paper mario. The battle system is pretty cool, but it is just weird. But every game with Mario is still very cool of course.[/color]

[size=1]Out of the games that I OWN my favorite hero is... Isaac from Golden Sun but that's not playstation...[/size]

Out of every game I know of and/or played my all time favorite is Vincent from Final Fantasy 7. Comeing in seconde place is Sephiroth.

[size=1]EDIT: Forgot to add that unfortunatly Sephiroth is not a hero (probably everyone think's I'm an idiot just cause I forgot to mention that little bit. But I just said "Favorite". Never said anything about hero in that last part so [i]neh[/i] to you:p), but is all the same one of my fave's. I also think Cloud is pretty cool.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i]
[B][size=1]Out of the games that I OWN my favorite hero is... Isaac from Golden Sun but that's not playstation...[/size]

Out of every game I know of and/or played my all time favorite is Vincent from Final Fantasy 7. Comeing in seconde place is Sephiroth. [/B][/QUOTE]
Haha yeah sure you've like only played Final Fantasy 7 for like what 10 minutes? I wouldn't count that as playing Darkmoon!:p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ZeroG214 [/i]
[B]Zero! Zero! Zero! Zero! I love this guy. Cool and gathered, uses mostly one weapon and it just so happens to be my choice too.. a sword (yeah I know his is beam but who cares! same thing:p ) Great power and learns techniques than using new weapons. Follows orders to a T, Protector of the weak and innocent and strikes fear into evil. How many are like him? Zero!:blush: [/B][/QUOTE]
You took the words right out of my mouth. Second would probably be Cloud from FFVII. Gotta love the giant sword.

Guest Omega V4
The answer to this question is of course Dante from Devil May Cry. He has the ability to change into a Demon, run on walls, amoung other things.

Second would be the mech Jehuty from Zone of Enders. I know it doesn't have a personality, but just look at it! :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rhys Mayiessen [/i]
[B]Haha yeah sure you've like only played Final Fantasy 7 for like what 10 minutes? I wouldn't count that as playing Darkmoon!:p [/B][/QUOTE]

Go ahead! Rub it in why don'cha:bawl:!! Just cause I don't have the game YET dosen't mean I can't have a favorite character. And I didn't say I played it. If you read my post completly without running to conclutions so fast you'd know that I just said I know of it. I've read all about it! All the characters, story line, ect, so there :p.

Let's not get off track now, people, or I'm going to do some post deleting.

On topic, my favorite video game hero is probably Sonic the Hedgehog. He is the first platforming mascot to really challenge Mario, and actually earn a place beside Nintendo's plumber. He even had his own cartoon, just like Mario. In fact, he had two different cartoon series and a really poor anime movie.

I'm still hoping that we see a collaboration between the Mario and Sonic franchises one day...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Omega V4 [/i]
[B]The answer to this question is of course Dante from Devil May Cry. He has the ability to change into a Demon, run on walls, among other things. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree. Dante is by far the coolest hero to ever appear in a video game. Sure he sounds like a retard whenever he talks, but who needs to sound cool when he can turn into a demon and unleash some incredibly cool attacks on his foes. However, I don't think that he has the aility to run on walls... yet (perhaps he will in DMC2. I still haven't heard much about any new abilities he's gained)

[b]I've always loved Sonic. I chose a Mega Drive over a SNES just so I could play as the blue Hedgehog and I loved the cartoon series they ran (especially the really dark futuristic one) plus the comic series.
Add to the fact that Sonic can run at hundreds of miles an hour and you've got a really cool hero. :D

[quote]I'm still hoping that we see a collaboration between the Mario and Sonic franchises one day...[/quote]

That day will come eventually, :)[/b]